Nier Replicant ver 1.22 is finally out on PC and consoles, allowing both series veterans and newcomers to experience the original story that preceded Nier: Automata. Your first playthrough will likely take around 20 to 25 hours to complete, which isn’t too long for an RPG, but there are still plenty of things to do even after the credits have rolled for the first time.
Get All the Endings
So you just rolled credits on your first playthrough of Nier Replicant. Well, as you’ve no doubt concluded from the in-game prompt, there’s still more to see and do in the game. Nier Replicant features multiple endings that you can unlock by playing through the second half of the game a few times, and they’re definitely worth seeing if you’re invested in the story and want the full picture.
We’ve got a full endings guide here to help you out in case you’re having trouble unlocking the endings, but they should be pretty straightforward for the most part. One thing to note is that while you can skip through most of the cutscenes on subsequent playthroughs, there are quite a few new scenes added to further flesh out the story and provide different perspectives on the main story.
Playing through the game multiple times is a bit of a grind, but the bright side is that you carry over all your items, weapons, and levels, so it should go by fairly quickly.
- NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139… Getting Adorably Grumpy Kainé Nendoroid Figure
- NieR Replicant 10+1 Years Anniversary Vinyl Gets Insanely Pretty Artwork, Pre-Orders Open Now
- 4 Reasons Automata Fans Shouldn’t Sleep on NieR Replicant
- NieR Replicant Players Notice an Interesting Text Language Detail
- The Hardest NieR Replicant/Gestalt Quiz You’ll Ever Take