Throughout Nier Replicant, there are dozens of side quests to keep you busy in-between main story content. Most of them boil down to fetch quests, tasking you with gathering all manner of different resources to give to various individuals. In the case of The Damaged Map, you’ll need to locate a certain cultivar. Here’s how to get Eggplant in Nier Replicant.
How to Get Eggplant in Nier Replicant
There are two ways to acquire Eggplants. You can either grow them yourself or purchase them at the Grocery Store.
Eggplants can be grown using Eggplant Seeds bought from the seed merchant in Nier’s village for the price of 40 gold per seed.
As a reminder, you can grow plants in the Garden located beside your house. After unlocking the field by examining it, you then expand its size by completing quests for the seed merchant. However, if you’ve skipped that step then you can simply purchase the Cultivator’s Handbook from her for 5,000 Gold, which then expands your planting space.
If you are growing Eggplant, then you may want to invest in fertilizer to speed up the process. To do so, purchase some Speed Fertilizer from the Item merchant in Seafront.
For those who would rather skip growing Eggplants and purchase them instead, they can also be bought from the Grocery store in Nier’s village for 400 gold apiece; or, if you’ve completed the A Child’s Last chance quest, 320 Gold apiece.
You should also see some related content below. If you can’t find an answer to a particular question you have, then feel free to reach out in the comment section and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- NieR: Automata and Undertale to Get Added to PS Now Lineup this Week
- NieR Re[in]carnation Introduces 2P For NieR Automata Crossover With New Trailer
- Japan Celebrates The Music Of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Ace Combat, NieR & More at the Tokyo Olympics’ Opening Ceremony
- Nier: Automata’s Upcoming PC Patch Addresses Many Issues With Port
- NieR Re[in]carnation Shows NieR: Automata Crossover in New Trailer; Passes 500,000 Pre-Registrations