Last week, we reported there was a new bug in Monster Hunter Rise that could potentially lock your save file and prevent you from continuing to progress. The bug was triggered by having the DLC action poses set to your action bar or radial menu, and quitting out of the game. If you tried to log back in, you wouldn’t be able to load your save file.
Thankfully, Capcom has just pushed out a patch on Switch to address this issue, and you should now be able to assign those poses to your shortcuts without any worries at all.
In addition to that, the patch also addresses several other bugs that caused the controls to stop responding or for the menu to become inaccessible. These other bugs are triggered by very specific conditions, so it’s unlikely that majority of the player base would’ve encountered them, but even so, it’s nice to see that the gameplay experience has been smoothed out even further.
Monster Hunter Rise is now available on the Switch, and will be coming to PC next year.
- Capcom Announced Record Financial Results Driven by Resident Evil Village & Monster Hunter Rise
- Okami’s Amaterasu Is Coming to Monster Hunter Rise Next Week as a Free DLC
- Monster Hunter Rise Update Roadmap Detailed in Latest Trailer
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 Gets New Story Trailer; Monster Hunter Rise Reveal Update 3.0
- Monster Hunter Rise Gets New Trailer for Update 2.0, Showing Off Elder Dragons & Apex Monsters