Last week, we reported there was a new bug in Monster Hunter Rise that could potentially lock your save file and prevent you from continuing to progress. The bug was triggered by having the DLC action poses set to your action bar or radial menu, and quitting out of the game. If you tried to log back in, you wouldn’t be able to load your save file.
Thankfully, Capcom has just pushed out a patch on Switch to address this issue, and you should now be able to assign those poses to your shortcuts without any worries at all.
In addition to that, the patch also addresses several other bugs that caused the controls to stop responding or for the menu to become inaccessible. These other bugs are triggered by very specific conditions, so it’s unlikely that majority of the player base would’ve encountered them, but even so, it’s nice to see that the gameplay experience has been smoothed out even further.
Monster Hunter Rise is now available on the Switch, and will be coming to PC next year.
- Monster Hunter Rise Update 2.0 Trailer Shows Onazuchi; Update 3.0 Teased With More New Monsters
- Capcom Celebrates 5 Million Copies Sold for Monster Hunter Rise By Giving Out Free In-Game Items
- Monster Hunter Rise Review – Going Above and Beyond
- Monster Hunter Rise Still Has Too Steep of A Learning Curve
- Monster Hunter Rise Passes 5 Million Units Shipped Worldwide