Microsoft revealed a few new games coming to the Xbox Game Pass catalog in March and one title coming in April.
The list of new additions for the first half of March are mostly sports titles with Electronic Arts’ Madden NFL 21 already available for consoles via EA Play. EA’s own subscription service was added at no additional cost for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers last November.
Coming March 4 will be both Football Manager 2021 for PC and Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition for consoles and PC. The biggest difference between the two of Sega’s football management simulation games is that Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition is a streamlined version of the PC series and designed specifically for controllers.
Also coming March 4 is 2K Games’ NBA 2K21 through consoles and cloud. The game recently kicked off its Season 5: Age of Heroes for the MyTEAM mode and allows players to play through one of Michael Jordan’s iconic moments.
Microsoft announced that Star Wars: Squadrons will be coming to console via EA Play sometime in March, and NHL 21 coming to console via EA Play sometime in April. The company also listed a few games leaving the service on March 15:
- Alvastia Chronicles (Console and PC)
- Astrologaster (PC)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Console and PC)
- Kona (Console)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Console)
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Blinx: The Time Sweeper, Flight Simulator, and More in July
- Gang Beasts to Get Added to Xbox Game Pass Lineup Next Week
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Bethesda Classics Now on Xbox Game Pass
- Hades Is Coming to Xbox Game Pass This August
- Microsoft Exec: “Gaming Is a Massive Business;” Xbox Game Pass a “Real Win-Win” For Publishers & Gamers