There are hundreds of quests to take on as you adventure your way across Tevyat, but not all of them are about slaying Hillichurls or fighting back against the Fatui. Sometimes, they simply boil down to cooking up a good feed. Here’s how to get the Sweetened Mistress Dish in Genshin Impact if you’re struggling to complete the Old Tastes Die Hard World Quest.
As you’ll probably know already, this quest tasks you with satiating Mr. Zhu’s appetite for one of his favorite dishes called Sweetened Mistress. Zhu is located south-east of Luhua Pools in Liyue, sitting at a table overlooking the water below.
How to Get Sweetened Mistress Dish in Genshin Impact
The trick to this quest is that the dish Mr. Zhu is after is actually named something different, and it’s one you’ve likely already cooked a hundred times already given how useful it is for replenishing HP.
The dish is called Sweet Madame, and it simply requires x2 Fowl Meat and one Sweet Flower to prepare.
You can get Fowl Meat by killing birds, while Sweet Flowers are scattered in plentiful supply almost everywhere in Tevyat.
Once you have the ingredients, you can prepare the meal at the handy cooking station nearby. From there, give Mr. Zhu the recipe and that will complete the quest. You’ll be given a different recipe as a reward.
You should also see some related content below that may prove useful. If you can’t find an answer to a question you have, then remember that you can reach out to us in the comment section below.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows the Beautiful New Character Rosaria in Action
- Genshin Impact Has Made Over $1 Billion on Mobile, Zhongli & Xiao Listed as Most Popular Characters Since December
- Genshin Impact Bug Allows Players to Farm Regional Resources Way Quicker than Before