The all-new, large-scale zombies mode, Outbreak, has arrived in Black Ops Cold War. While the mode switches up the typically claustrophobic map size of Zombies for large-scale, open-world style maps, the gunning down of the undead remains the same. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to complete the Outbreak Dragon Relic easter egg, so you can net a gold chest reward.
How to Complete Dragon Relic in Outbreak
First off, you need to know where the Dragon Relic easter egg can be found. It’s marked on your map with a dragon-like icon, shown in the image below.
Once you’ve arrived here, you should find a large mechanical statue. Walk over to it and press X on Xbox or Square on PlayStation to interact with, and begin the challenge. This costs 500 Essence to begin.
This will trigger a ring of purple fire to appear on the floor around you, just in front of the dragon relic itself, as well as hordes of the undead to come at you.
All you need to do now is eliminate zombies while they’re in the ring of fire on the floor. As long as you do, the Dragon Relic will do the rest, raising them into the sky and absorbing/ eating them up.
Do this for about a minute or so and you’ll complete the challenge. The zombies will stop coming and the Dragon Relic will take-off, launching into the sky, revealing a large loot chest where it stood.
That’s everything you need to know on how to complete the Dragon Relic easter egg in Outbreak Zombies. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- COD: Black Ops Cold War & War Zone’s Mauer Der Toten Zombies Map Showcased in New Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- You Can Play Black Ops Cold War’s New Zombies Mode, Outbreak, a Day Early
- Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Content Fully Detailed