The Sam and Bucky Relationship
When it comes to the relationship between Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes, we’ve received very little up until now. We get hints of a tense back and forth between Steve Rogers’ pals in Captain America: Civil War, but it never goes beyond much more than that.
Falcon and The Winter Soldier will be giving us more time with this duo than we’ve ever had before and things could be better! The trailer opens to them sitting down for what almost looks like couples therapy and it appears that they’re not exactly a synced fighting team.
Expect their relationship to deepen as the series goes on, but it’s not just their own relationship that they’ll need to work out.
Spoilers for Avengers: Endgame ahead in the next section. Skip ahead past it if you don’t want to be spoiled
- Marvel’s Avengers: Hawkeye DLC Coming in March Along With Next-Gen Version
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Shipped 850,000 Units as Marvelous Increases Full-Year Earnings Forecast
- Marvel’s Avengers’ Next Deep Dive Will Detail Hawkeye’s Story Update & Current-Gen Versions
- Marvel, Bring Back These 5 Characters to Make ‘Spider-Man 3’ Even Wilder
- Marvel Studios: Legends Is a New Disney+ Series that Dives Deep into Iconic Characters of the MCU