The Sam and Bucky Relationship
When it comes to the relationship between Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes, we’ve received very little up until now. We get hints of a tense back and forth between Steve Rogers’ pals in Captain America: Civil War, but it never goes beyond much more than that.
Falcon and The Winter Soldier will be giving us more time with this duo than we’ve ever had before and things could be better! The trailer opens to them sitting down for what almost looks like couples therapy and it appears that they’re not exactly a synced fighting team.
Expect their relationship to deepen as the series goes on, but it’s not just their own relationship that they’ll need to work out.
Spoilers for Avengers: Endgame ahead in the next section. Skip ahead past it if you don’t want to be spoiled
- Marvel Fan Makes a Captain America Shield That Actually Bounces Back
- Marvel Future Revolution Gets New Trailer Showing Star-Lord’s Costumes
- Marvel Future Revolution Gets New Trailer All About Storm’s Costumes
- Marvel’s Avengers Gets New Cosmic Cube & Black Panther – War for Wakanda Trailers
- Marvel’s Guardians of The Galaxy Gets First Screenshots Showing Heroes & Monsters