There are a ton of different resources to collect across Teyvat, many of which are required to complete various quests and recipes as you adventure across the world. Here’s where to find Fowl in Genshin Impact if you’re struggling to locate some.
Where to Find Fowl in Genshin Impact
Outside of earning them as rewards for opening common chests and completing expeditions, Fowl can be both hunted and garnered in the wild or bought from a merchant. You can find Fowl (birds) at any lake throughout Teyvat; you want to try and hunt the ones that are swimming in the water since they’re much easier to hit.
As you can see above, you will want someone with a bow, such as Amber, to snipe the poor wee birdies as they swim about. That said, it’s also possible to melee them if you find any on land.
Alternatively, you can always purchase Fowl from Draff at Springvale, whose location can be seen above.
Fowl costs 240 Mora, which isn’t particularly expensive but honestly seems like a waste of money given that birds are so readily available to hunt practically everywhere in Teyvat.
Once you have your Fowl it can be used for a number of handy recipes, including the Chicken Mushroom Skewer, Sweet Madame, Fruity Skewers, Smoked Fowl, Jueyun Chili Chicken, Triple-Layered Consommé, and Rockin’ Riffin’ Chicken!.
You should also see some related content below you might find helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a question you have then feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Genshin Impact Version 1.4 Gameplay Revealed; Rosaria, New Events, & Much More (and Primogem Codes)
- Genshin Impact Update 1.4 Announced With New Trailer, Character, & Details
- Genshin Impact’s Diverse Cast of Characters Is its Best Feature
- Genshin Impact ‘Vishaps & Where to Find Them’ Event Guide: How to Start, Rewards & More
- Sensor Tower: Genshin Impact Revenue Over $870 Million, Now Third Highest-Earning Mobile Game