Epic Games’ new Fortnite season kicked off this week, and this time it’s all about bounties and hunters. Somehow, Kratos was added to the game and rumors are swirling that Halo’s Master Chief and even Samus from Metroid could be popping up, but neither has been confirmed just yet.
Anyways, people have been posting the most hilarious videos, gifs, and images of Kratos performing some of the wacky dances that you can unlock in Fortnite. It’s very weird to see the iconic angry ol’ man from God of War doing the Say So dance, I’m just saying. But, it’s also very hard not to laugh just a little bit.
OK, Kratos! I see you! I wonder if Atreus inherited some of those sweet dance moves.
For some reason, I’m slightly more excited for Ragnarok now.
I swear, this game is cursed.
Kratos’ glow up is legit.
You love to see it.
If God of War Ragnarok doesn’t have dance emotes, I don’t want it.
And just one more for good measure.
(Featured image via mrpyo1)
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message