Cyberpunk 2077 is finally out, and while CDPR is busy working on patches, new DLC content, a multiplayer mode and so much more to come further down the line, players are soaking up all the atmosphere of Night City. This is a CDPR game, though, so just because you’ve finished the main story, there’s still plenty for you to see and do. Below you’ll find 8 things to do after beating Cyberpunk 2077.
Complete All CyberPyscho Sightings & NCPD Missions
Just because you’ve pushed through the main story of Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t mean you’ve seen everything that Night City has to offer. There’s still a ton of things to keep your trawling the streets, namely CyberPsycho sightings and NCPD Scanner missions.
While you may have already cleared out the Cyberpsychos from Night City, the NCPD Scanner Hustle missions are more than a dime a dozen, so you’ll probably have a good few of these left to complete.
They’re not the most varied of mission types, often requiring you to simply eliminate enemies in the streets, but if you want to get all the trophies and achievements in the game you’ll need to do all of these anyway. Plus, it’ll allow you to level up V even more.
- You Can Now Mod Cyberpunk 2077 & Play Through With a Full Party of Companions
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Commit to Improving The Game; Next-Gen Update Coming in Second Half of 2021
- Here’s How Big Cyberpunk 2077’s Map Is (Measured)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Guide Wiki
- Cyberpunk 2077 Support To Be Monitored by Polish Consumer Protection Agency