Cyberpunk 2077 is finally out, and while CDPR is busy working on patches, new DLC content, a multiplayer mode and so much more to come further down the line, players are soaking up all the atmosphere of Night City. This is a CDPR game, though, so just because you’ve finished the main story, there’s still plenty for you to see and do. Below you’ll find 8 things to do after beating Cyberpunk 2077.
Complete All CyberPyscho Sightings & NCPD Missions
Just because you’ve pushed through the main story of Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t mean you’ve seen everything that Night City has to offer. There’s still a ton of things to keep your trawling the streets, namely CyberPsycho sightings and NCPD Scanner missions.
While you may have already cleared out the Cyberpsychos from Night City, the NCPD Scanner Hustle missions are more than a dime a dozen, so you’ll probably have a good few of these left to complete.
They’re not the most varied of mission types, often requiring you to simply eliminate enemies in the streets, but if you want to get all the trophies and achievements in the game you’ll need to do all of these anyway. Plus, it’ll allow you to level up V even more.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2