7. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
Ranking the Big Nintendo Switch Games of 2020
Getting a port of the classic mystery dungeon Pokemon game that was originally released on the DS was a treat for fans of the niche spin-off series but even with a new coat of paint, this title doesn’t hold up too well on Switch.
The first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has very repetitive gameplay, the animations are stiff, and while the story is quite compelling for a Pokemon game, the later mystery dungeon games do it way better, like Explorers of Time and Darkness for example.
And with a hefty $60 price tag, it’s hard to recommend this to anyone that’s not a diehard fan of the cult series.
- Nintendo Announces Super-Strong Full-Fiscal Year Results & Financial Predictions For Current Year
- Nintendo Switch Has Shipped 84.59 Million Units; Over 110 Million Predicted by March 2022
- Design and Share Your Own Games With Nintendo’s Game Builder Garage
- Made in Abyss JRPG Announced for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC by Spike Chunsoft
- Nintendo, Please Bring This Adorable Pokemon Gardening Collection West