Immortals Fenyx Rising is the latest open-world action adventure game from Ubisoft, and is from the same team that worked on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This game is much more lighthearted and comedic in tone, however, and is a huge departure from the heavier and dour mood that the Assassin’s Creed series can have sometimes. There’s also a phoenix companion that you can recruit in this game. Here’s how to get all Phosphor skins in Immortals Fenyx Rising.
All Phosphor Skins in Immortals Fenyx Rising
After you’ve recruited Phosphor the phoenix, you’ll be able to hunt legendary animals in the open-world to unlock more cosmetic skins for it. These skins also give Phosphor different abilities and perks, so it’s definitely worth trying to get them all to see which one would suit your play style best.
First off, to even unlock Phosphor, you need to complete the Bolt from the Blue side quest. After scouting from the Goddess of Love statue, you should see a lightning bolt in the distance, and the side quest will be marked on your map. We’ve included a screenshot of its location down below.
After that, you can start hunting for skins.
We’ve listed all of the ones we’ve found so far:
- Phosphor the Stonegazer: Grants -50% stamina consumption over time with Phosphor’s Cloak, obtained by defeating the Legendary Rooster at the Palace of Aphrodite in the Valley of Eternal Spring.
- Phosphor the Patriarch: Stealth attacks create an explosion while Phosphor’s Cloak is active, obtained by defeating the Legendary Dark Vulture just west of Gaia’s Soul in the Valley of Eternal Spring.
- Phosphor the Lovebird: +150% stun with Phosphor’s Attack, obtained by defeating the Legendary Boar at near the Myth Challenge Fresco and Aphrodite’s Bewilderment Vault.
- Tarnished Phosphor: Refills one health chunk when you use Phosphor’s Attack, obtained by defeating Legendary Cerberos. This is part of the story and cannot be missed.
- Phosphor of Zeus’ Lightning: Phosphor’s clone explodes and inflicts damage, obtained by defeating the Legendary Nemean Lion in the southeastern corner of the Valley of Eternal Spring, right before the Clashing Rocks.
- Phosphor of Companionship: Lethal stealth attacks will not cancel Phosphor’s Cloak, obtained by defeating the Legendary Bear just northeast of Odysseus’ Prison Vault in the Valley of Eternal Spring.
That’s all you need to know about how to get all Phosphor skins in Immortals Fenyx Rising. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.