Developed by CD Projekt Red, Cyberpunk 2077 is easily one of the most hotly anticipated video game releases of 2020, and it’s finally out on consoles and PC. The game puts players in control of V, a mercenary who gets caught up in corporate espionage and other challenges in a world obsessed with cybernetic implants. Here’s how to wait and skip time in Cyberpunk 2077.
Wait and Skip Time in Cyberpunk 2077
Just like in The Witcher 3, there are certain missions that will require you to be at a certain time of day before you can actually attempt them. Instead of just waiting around till it’s the right time of day, though, you can make use of an in-game feature to speed things up.
To do this, press the touchpad on PS4 or the View button on Xbox One to bring up the character menu. From there, select the Skip Time option near the bottom of the screen, and you’ll be able to choose how many hours you want to pass.
Once you’ve made your selection, press the X or A button again to confirm, and time will speed ahead to whatever you picked. You’ll then be able to explore Night City in the day or night, or whenever you choose, and attempt the relevant missions.
Of course, you won’t be able to make use of this feature if you’re in combat or in pursuit. Aside from that, there don’t seem to be any major repercussions or negative side effects from using the skip time feature, so feel free to use it as many times as you need over the course of your playthrough.
That’s all you need to know about how to wait and skip time in Cyberpunk 2077. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2