A modder that goes by AlexPo on Nexusmods has created a very impressive mod for 2019’s Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order that replaces the main character, Cal, with Din Djarin, otherwise known as The Mandalorian from the ongoing Disney+ series.
The mod was showcased in a Let’s Play video via Jordy Castelli’s YouTube channel, which you can watch for yourself down below.
The Mandalorian suit looks incredibly similar to the design from the series and thanks to a bunch of other mods, one might think that this was an actual AAA action-adventure title starring the iconic bounty hunter.
The main mod includes the body, helmet, cape, and jetpack, but AlexPo plans on adding a functional blaster, flamethrower, and a jetpack that isn’t just for looks.
Impressive, huh? You can also check out some slick images of the mod down below:
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is now available on PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. You can check out our glowing review here for our thoughts on the title.
- Which Star Wars Character Are You? Take This Personality Quiz to Find Out
- Obi-Wan or Anakin? Test Your Quote Knowledge in This Star Wars Quiz
- 5 Things We Want to See in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- You Probably Didn’t Realize Zach Braff Is in Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Returns With Season 2 This Fall on Disney+