A modder that goes by AlexPo on Nexusmods has created a very impressive mod for 2019’s Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order that replaces the main character, Cal, with Din Djarin, otherwise known as The Mandalorian from the ongoing Disney+ series.
The mod was showcased in a Let’s Play video via Jordy Castelli’s YouTube channel, which you can watch for yourself down below.
The Mandalorian suit looks incredibly similar to the design from the series and thanks to a bunch of other mods, one might think that this was an actual AAA action-adventure title starring the iconic bounty hunter.
The main mod includes the body, helmet, cape, and jetpack, but AlexPo plans on adding a functional blaster, flamethrower, and a jetpack that isn’t just for looks.
Impressive, huh? You can also check out some slick images of the mod down below:
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is now available on PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. You can check out our glowing review here for our thoughts on the title.
- How to Get Star Wars Battlefront 2 for Free on PC
- Star Wars Battlefront II Free on Epic Games Store For Limited Time
- Latest Xbox Free Play Days Includes Star Wars Squadrons, Dragon Ball FighterZ, & Yooka-Laylee
- 10 Star Wars Games & the Developers That Should Make Them a Reality
- EA Comments on Star Wars After Reveal of Ubisoft Open-World Game: “We’re Making More Star Wars Games”