Developed by Counterplay Games and published by Gearbox Software, Godfall is a new looter-slasher game that’s just been released for the PS5 and PC via the Epic Games Store. Taking control of a character known as Orin, you’re tasked with cleansing the world of an impending threat and fighting an evil being named Macros. Along the way, you’ll need to do story and side missions while collecting better loot. Here’s how to change difficulty in Godfall.
Changing Difficulty in Godfall
There are a total of three difficulty settings you can choose from in Godfall, and you can select them for each individual mission.
Whenever you enter the mission select screen, press the square button or the X button if you’re playing on PC with an Xbox controller to change the difficulty.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what each setting entails:
- Easy: Enemies deal less damage, enemies have less health, enemies are less aggressive.
- Normal: The default Godfall experience.
- Hard: Fail missions after 3 respawns, enemies deal more damage, enemies have more health, enemies are more aggressive, enemies drop more loot.
From the descriptions alone, it doesn’t seem like playing on the Easy setting will decrease your loot drops at all. So if you’re playing through the game solo or if you’re having a tougher time, you should be able to drop the difficulty down without too many repercussions.
On the flip side, if you’re playing through the game with a full team of three, it might be worth it to up the difficulty setting to Hard. It’ll be tougher and more punishing, but the increased loot drops are a good reward and it should be more manageable with more players.
That’s all you need to know about how to change difficulty settings in Godfall. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Does Godfall Have PvP? Answered
- Is Godfall Coming to Xbox Series X? Answered
- Godfall Character Customization: How to Change Character Appearance
- Godfall: How to Respec Skill Points
- Godfall Ailments Explained: How to Use, How They Work & More