Ubisoft revealed the patch notes for the Title Update 1.0.4 coming to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla tomorrow, Nov. 26 for all platforms.
The newest feature in the update is a “Graphics/Performance Mode” that allows the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S to toggle between prioritizing graphics and framerate.
The Performance Mode adapts the resolution to maintain 60 frames per second, while Quality Mode offers the maximum resolution at 30 frames per second. The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X default to Performance Mode, while the Xbox Series S will initially default to Quality Mode.
The update also adds improvements across graphics, audio, system, HUD, renaming cloud saves, and gameplay including a few distinct fixes from the patch notes such as:
- Fish in Norway will now spawn in bad weather.
- Crows will no longer randomly fall from the sky in Asgard.
- NPCs will now react to the player stealing.
- Addressed an issue where dogs would start levitating when Eivor starts to pet them.
- Players will now be able to air-assassinate sleeping NPCs.
The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update will launch tomorrow, Nov. 26 at 7 a.m. ET and requires around 5 GB for Xbox consoles, 2.5 GB for PlayStation 5, 4.1 GB for PlayStation 4, and 4.3 GB for PC.