Developed and published by Ubisoft, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is the latest game in the popular open world historical fiction series. This time around, players take control of a viking named Eivor as they explore England in search of treasure and new territory to claim as their own. Here’s how to fast travel in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Fast Travel in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
To the surprise of absolutely no one, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla features an extremely large open world you can explore. If you thought Norway was big enough in the early hours of the game, wait till you get to England once you clear the prologue.
There’s a ton to see and do, and manually walking around everywhere just wouldn’t be very feasible after a while. That’s where the fast travel function comes into play.
Just like in previous games, you’ll be able to quickly teleport to key locations around the open world. You can unlock fast travel points by discovering major settlements in the open world, as well as synchronizing viewpoints to unlock more of the map.
Every settlement and viewpoint in the game functions as a fast travel point, and you can teleport straight there from your map to allow for more efficient exploration. Bring up your map with the touchpad or Menu button, go to the Map tab, then hover over the settlement or viewpoint you want to fast travel to, and hold the X button, or A button if you’re on Xbox One. And that’s basically all there is to it.
You can do this from basically anywhere in the open world, with the exception of restricted areas and when you’re in the middle of combat.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla “The Siege of Paris” Expansion Locked in For Early August Launch
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s New Sigrblot Free Update Revealed With a Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Next Update Will Add Optional Level Scaling
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Getting Grumpy Eivor Nendoroid by Good Smile Company
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gets New Trailer Detailing Updates, Siege of Paris DLC