During RazerCon Piranha Games provided a new look at the Heroes of the Inner Sphere DLC coming for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries.
If you manage to get past the in-your-face Razer ad, you can actually get a nice look at the content of the upcoming DLC including new mech, equipment, and more.
You can check out the video below.
If you’re unfamiliar with the DLC, here’s an overview of what it’ll included.
- New Career Mode – start a career from scratch in any of the great houses or import your progress from the original Campaign.
- Career Paths – Complete 5 different job types to unlock career path rewards including new blueprints for quirking mechs.
- Expanded Inner Sphere Map that includes 61 total warzones (+18), 34 Industrial Hubs, and 55 quest lines (+11) recrafted for less linear, more open exploration.
- Hunt down 7 new heroes and their hero mechs in the story-driven Hero Quests, featuring 7 unique handcrafted missions.
- 7 new ‘Mech chassis: Corsair, Vulcan, Charger, Hatamoto-Chi, Dervish, Champion, Marauder II
- 50 new variants including new variants for existing chassis.
- New equipment: ECM, EWECM, BAP, EWAP, MASC, Supercharger.
- New Weapons: Chem Lasers, Short Burst lasers, Mech Rifles.
- New Procedural Mission type: Beachhead that features artillery strikes and emplacements.
- New Giant Moon Biome and Moonbase garrisons.
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is available exclusively for PC on the Epic Games Store. It’ll also come to steam at some point.
Heroes of the Inner Sphere was originally slated for April but it’s now coming Dec. 10.