Genshin Impact’s leveling system is divided into different tiers, meaning that you’ll have to “Ascend” both characters and weapons to continue progression beyond a certain point. As with virtually everything in the game, a bunch of resources are required as part of the process. Here’s how to get Grain of Aerosiderite in Genshin Impact if you’re struggling to Ascend your weapon.
How to Get Grain of Aerosiderite in Genshin Impact
Like many other weapon ascension materials in the game, Grain of Aerosiderite is a reward for running either of the Domains of Forgery in Teyvat. You’re probably aware of their locations, but if you don’t, refer to this guide. Note that you’ll need to be at least Adventure Rank Level 16 to use one.
Once you’ve arrived at a Domain of Forgery, you’ll have to run specific trials on a specific day of the week to receive Grains of Aerosiderite as a reward. These are as follows:
- Trail Grounds of Thunder (Wednesday and Saturday)
- Electrostatic Field (Sunday)
Remember that the more Resin you have saved, the more often you’ll be able to run the floors of the Domain, thereby maximizing how much of the resource you can farm.
For those looking for a more direct way to get Grain of Aerosiderite, you can actually just buy it from the Souvenir Shop in Liyue City. Each grain costs four Geo Sigils, a different material that you’ll likely be familiar with as a reward for both opening chests and ranking up with the Statues of Seven in the Liyue.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a specific question you have then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows the Beautiful New Character Rosaria in Action
- Genshin Impact Has Made Over $1 Billion on Mobile, Zhongli & Xiao Listed as Most Popular Characters Since December
- Genshin Impact Bug Allows Players to Farm Regional Resources Way Quicker than Before