If you’ve played a shared-world shooter in recent years then Marvel’s Avengers will feel pretty familiar in terms of role-playing mechanics. Just like in Destiny or The Division, there’s a big focus on collecting loot and upgrading gear to build a stronger character. To do so, you’ll also need a variety of different materials. Here’s how to get Polychoron in Avengers Game.
How to Get Polychoron in Avengers Game
Polychoron is a rare material that is used to upgrade Exotic Artifacts, which are basically the most powerful individual gear items in the game. You’ll need eight of them to Power Boost an Exotic Artifact.
Unlike other more common resources like Nanites, Nanotubes, Plasma, and Catalysts, Polychoron isn’t found littered throughout levels and stages. You won’t, for example, find it in crates and the like.
Instead, Polychoron is a reward for completing Faction Assignments, which is something that won’t unlock until a fair way into the game’s campaign.
Essentially, they’re just small daily challenge objectives like the one pictured above. Making sure you tick those off every day should keep your stocks plenty filled.
You should also see some related content below that might be helpful. If you can’t find an answer for whatever it is you’re after then always feel free to reach out in the comment section below.
- Marvel’s Avengers Gets New Cosmic Cube & Black Panther – War for Wakanda Trailers
- Marvel’s Avengers Shows Off Red Room Takeover in Trailer
- PS Now Adds Marvel’s Avengers, Borderlands 3, & The Long Dark in April
- Marvel’s Avengers Gets New Videos Detailing Hawkeye DLC, Revealing Black Panther as Next DLC Hero
- You’ll Be Able to Replay the Marvel’s Avengers Campaign With Patch 1.5