After spending nearly two years in early access development, Hades 1.0 is finally out now for PC and Nintendo Switch, and it’s definitely one to look out for if you’ve been looking for an action roguelite game to sink your teeth into. Aside from all of the Boons and weapons you can experiment with in the game, there are also companions that you can unlock later on to assist you in battle. Here’s how to get all companions in Hades.
Getting All Companions in Hades
At the time of writing, there are a total of six companions available in the game, and they can all be obtained by improving your relationship with various NPCs. After giving a character about five or six jars of Nectar, you’ll be able to do a favor for them, and that will reward you with a companion and allow you to progress your relationship with them by gifting them with Ambrosia.
To check whether an NPC’s favor is available, take a look at your codex and look at the NPC’s page. Their affinity gauge will show a heart with a keyhole, indicating that you can now talk to them to accept their personal quest. Once you’ve completed the quest, speak with them again to claim your reward.
Listed below are all of the available companions currently in Hades:
- Battie (Megaera): Your summon deals 2,500 damage several times to foes in front of you.
- Mort (Thanatos): Your summon deals 3,500 damage in an area in front of you, after a brief delay.
- Rib (Skelly): Your summon distracts foes in an area, drawing their wrath from you to a new target.
- Shady (Sisyphus): Your summon deals 1,000 damage in an area and drops a smattering of health, Darkness, and gold.
- Fidi (Dusa): Your summon fires 70-damage petrifying shots at foes for 15 seconds.
- Antos (Achilles): Your summon deals 1,500 damage to two foes one after another.
You’ll also be able to upgrade their abilities and increase their uses with Ambrosia.
That’s all you need to know about how to get all companions in Hades. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Hades’ Endgame Content Does What Dead Cells Could Not
- Hades Speedrunner Beats the Game in 8 Minutes
- Hades: How to Unlock and Beat Charon Boss Fight
- Hades: How to Unlock Epilogue & True Ending
- Hades: How to Spawn Chaos