With how popular Modern Warfare and Warzone have been in 2020, it’s understandable that they’d have a few issues from time to time, just as any online centric game would. One of the problems that players are running into more and more often is Error Code 8192. If you’re having issues getting into the game, here’s everything you need to know about how to fix error code 8192 in Modern Warfare and Warzone.
When it was at its its most prominent a couple of months ago, Activision commented on the reports saying that they were trying to fix the issues players were having.
It’s generally an error that occurs shortly after an update has been released, as a high number of players are attempting to get back in the servers.
How to Fix Error Code 8192 in Modern Warfare
Therefore, it’s not an error that you can actively fix yourself. It’s generally tied to the servers not finding your online profile. Don’t worry, that doesn’t mean it’s been deleted or anything, just that the servers are struggling.
You will simply need to keep trying to log in or wait for Activision to fix any issues they might be having on their end.
Also, be sure to check with the Twitter account we linked above, because they might have updates on any issues the game is having and whether they are working on solutions.
You shouldn’t have to suffer the error code 8192 for too long though, with the problems generally being fixed in a couple of hours.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size
- SuperData: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Tops 2020’s Highest-Earning Premium Digital Games
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Event Is Exactly What Warzone Needs More Of
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Begins Tomorrow, Bringing Night Mode to Warzone
- New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Brings Fixes and Nerfs To Newest Weapons