During a Summer Game Fest event, First Watch Games and Hi-Rez Studios announced that its team-based multiplayer shooter, Rogue Company, is out today for all platforms.
Going to be launching with cross-play and cross-progression on all four platforms/
The game has launched with cross-play and cross-progression for all four platforms and the game runs at 60 frames per second, even on the Switch whether it’s docked or in handheld mode.
You can watch the Rogue Company launch trailer down below:
Here’s the official description of the game:
Rogue Company is a top-secret syndicate of elite mercenaries around the globe. To most of the world, the elusive mercenaries are a rumor at best. However, to those in the know, Rogue Company operatives are indispensable to solving the world’s deadliest and most challenging missions. As a Rogue Company mercenary, players will grab their weapon of choice and dive into iconic locations to compete online in various PVP game modes.
You can play it now on Switch, Xbox One, PS4, and PC via The Epic Games Store.
- WWI Shooter Tannenberg is Releasing on Consoles This Month
- VR Tactical Shooter Onward Coming to Oculus Quest Next Month
- New The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki Screenshots Show Magical Girl 3D Shooter Minigame
- Outriders Looks Set to Benefit From a Generation’s Worth of Looter-Shooter Trial & Error
- Riot Games’ 5v5 Shooter Valorant’s Closed Beta Begins Next Month; Sign-Ups Live