Today, a big new update is coming to Temtem. The Pokemon inspired MMO was hugely popular when it launched in early access earlier in the year, but now the experience is being expanded. If you’re excited to jump back in, here’s everything you need to know about what’s new in Temtem’s Kisiwa update.
New Island & Biome
The Kisiwa update’s main draw is the new island that it brings to Temtem. Not a whole lot is known about the new island, with players getting to explore it when the update launches on July 21, but it is being attacked by Clan Belsoto and you need to protect it.
The new island brings a new biome for you to explore and catch creatures in, expanding the world significantly.
As the developers say, “Temtem’s price will keep increasing with each big patch (aka new island) we release,” so the Kisiwa update sees Temtem go to $37.50 to purchase.
- Temtem PS5 Version Announced With New Trailer During State of Play
- Temtem Coming to Consoles in Early 2021; Full Roadmap Revealed
- Temtem Reveals First Roadmap With Future Content Updates
- Temtem, the Pokemon-Inspired MMO, Has Sold Over 500,000 Copies
- Temtem Bans Almost 900 Users for Cheating, Will Not Review Appeals (Updated)