Developed by Sucker Punch Productions, Ghost of Tsushima is a brand new PS4 exclusive game that’s just been released this month, and is also easily one of the most highly anticipated video game releases of the year. The game is set during the late 13th century, and players will take control of a samurai named Jin, who’s resolved to protect his clan and family from the Mongol invasion. Here’s how to get the Ghost armor in Ghost of Tsushima.
Getting the Ghost Armor in Ghost of Tsushima
The Ghost armor is one of the best armor sets in the game, and it prioritizes stealth above all else. The good news is that this armor set is automatically given to you as you play through the story missions, though you do need to play a good chunk of the game to obtain it.
More specifically, once you beat the final mission at the end of the second act, you’ll get the Ghost armor as a quest reward. The quest itself is called ‘From the Darkness,’ and tasks you with infiltrating Castle Shimura. Once you’ve cleared it, you can equip the Ghost armor from your gear menu like any other armor set.
All Ghost Armor Perks
What’s so special about the Ghost armor set is that it greatly enhances your stealth capabilities, and also makes it much easier for you to activate Ghost stance once you have that unlocked. Here are the perks of the armor set:
- Enemies are slower in detecting you
- Reduces number of required kills for Ghost stance
- Kills have a chance of terrifying nearby enemies
All of these perks work in tandem with each other, making it much easier for you to be sneaky around enemies, which in turn allows you to get to Ghost stance much quickly.
The stance itself lets you kill enemies in one hit, making it the most powerful ability in the game, and the Ghost armor lets you activate it more often than usual.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Ghost armor in Ghost of Tsushima. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- 8 Things to Do After Beating Ghost of Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Video Discusses the Historical Perspective; Digital Deluxe Upgrade Released
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Ticking off Ghost of Tsushima’s Map Is Incredibly Therapeutic
- Ghost of Tsushima’s Best Moments Are the Chill Ones