Fortnite fans are always on the lookout for free cosmetics to add to their Locker, and it just so happens players can nab another free emote if they act fast. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to get the Fortnite Verve emote, and when this offer expires so you can get it just in time.
Getting the Verve Emote in Fortnite
The Fortnite Verve emote can be earned by watching the We the People in-game event in the Party Royale mode.
The We the People event is a collaborative effort between Fortnite and OPUS United and will discuss current affairs that have an impact on voting.
The event premieres at 7pm ET on Tuesday, July 28 and will be replayed every other hour for 22 hours, finishing at 5pm ET on July 29.
To get the Fortnite Verve emote, all you need to do is complete the following steps:
- Load up Fortnite and select the ‘Battle Royale’ mode
- Select the ‘Party Royale’ playlist from the lobby screen and begin searching for a match.
- Head to the big screen on the ‘Party Royale’ island and watch the We the People event.
- Make sure you’re in before 7pm ET (or just before a repeat broadcast) to ensure you catch the start and get the Verve emote.
While some users have stated that you do not need to attend the in-game showing, this is not true, as it is clearly stated on the official Fortnite blog post that only those players who attend the showing will receive the free Fortnite Verve emote.
This isn’t the first ‘We the People’ broadcast in Fortnite, with an earlier broadcast on race in America being the topic for a broadcast that began on July 4.
That’s all you need to know on how to get the Fortnite Verve emote. For more tips, tricks, and guides on the game, you can head over to our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 guide wiki, or have a flick through more of our general coverage below.
- Fortnite 18.20 Update Pits Combat Assault Rifle Vs. Combat SMG in Latest War Effort, Increases Shared Quest XP
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode