The Fortnite Season 3 Week 3 challenges have arrived and are pretty simple for the most part. One that may have you a little lost if you’re not too familiar with the map yet is the challenge to “Dance on Top of the Crane at Rickety Rig.” In this guide, we’ll take you right to the Fortnite Rickety Rig crane location and tell you how to dance so you can complete the challenge.
Where to Dance on Top of the Rickety Rig Crane in Fortnite
As you might have guessed, you’ll want to head to Rickety Rig in the southwest corner of the map. Its grid reference is C7, and you want to land on the southern-most of the islands here.
When you’ve jumped from the Battle Bus, remember not to dive too far. You need to land on top of the Fortnite Rickety Rig crane, and it’s pretty huge. When you’re low enough, look out for and head towards the large, bright orange crane.
You can land anywhere near the top section of it. You don’t have to dance at the very top to complete the challenge.
Once you’re safely on top of it, simply press B on PC or down on your controller’s d-pad and you’ll bring up the emote wheel. Select an emote with the right analog stick or your mouse and your character will start busting a move.
You should now have completed this week 3 challenge and have a chunk of XP for your troubles. You can check out the quick video guide below for added help pinpointing the location, should you need it.
And now you know on the Fortnite Rickety Rig crane location. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 wiki.
- Fortnite 18.20 Update Pits Combat Assault Rifle Vs. Combat SMG in Latest War Effort, Increases Shared Quest XP
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode