It’s a new week and that means there’s a new set of Fortnite challenges to complete. The Fortnite week 5 challenges are fairly straightforward in what they require, but there are still a few that could trip you up if you don’t know where you’re looking. Each of the eight week 5 challenges rewards you with 35,000 XP upon completion. Here’s the complete Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 5 challenge list, including the Aquaman challenge.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges
Thanks to iFireMonkey on Twitter, we already know what the week 5 challenges entail ahead of their official release at 8:00 AM ET on Thursday, July 16.
- Search Chests at Sweaty Sands (7)
- Eliminate Players at Retail Row (3)
- Use a Firefly Jar or Flare Gun at Misty Meadows
- Land at the Yacht and Finish Top 25
- Catch Fish at Craffy Cliffs (5)
- Upgrade a Weapon at Salty Springs
- Collect Floating Rings at Steamy Stacks (5)
- Search Ammo Boxes at The Fortilla (7)
As we said above, there’s not a whole lot that’s going to be all that challenging in the week 5 challenges. Rather than opting for anything particularly tricky to do, these challenges appear to be more about getting you to go to different named locations around the map.
We’ve got a guide on how to collect the floating rings in Steamy Stacks if you’re struggling to track them down.
Aquaman Week 5 Challenge
- Claim Your Trident from Coral Cove
The week 5 Aquaman challenge tasks players with claiming their trident from Coral Cove. Three tridents will spawn around the main Coral Cove island each match, and once claimed, nobody else can grab it.
Check out our challenge guide for a step-by-step walkthrough.
For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 guide wiki.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 7 Challenge Guide
- Fortnite: Where to Find Books in Holly Hedges & Sweaty Sands (Week 7 Challenge Guide)
- Fortnite Beef Boss, Remedy & Dummy Locations
- Fortnite Mysterious Pod Location: Where to Find Predator’s Mysterious Pod
- Fortnite Predator Skin: Jungle Hunter Quests Guide