Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 Challenge List
It’s another week and that means there are new challenges to grind out in Fortnite. The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 challenges are incredibly easy to complete, and with the help of our separately linked guides, you’ll have no problems earning the 35,000 XP for each one.
Down below, you’ll find the complete list of Fortnite week 4 challenges. Keep in mind that these may be subject to change ahead of their official release on Thursday at 9:00 AM ET. The list below has been leaked by dataminers, so while it’s unlikely, Epic Games could opt to change the challenges to catch players off-guard.
Fortnite Week 4 Challenges
- Search Chests at Salty Springs (7)
- Eliminate Players at Holly Hedges (1)
- Collect Floating Rings at Pleasant Park (4)
- Complete a Lap at Motorboat Mayhem (1)
- Land at Frenzy Farm and Finish Top 25 (1)
- Collect Metal from Rickety Rig (200)
- Dance on Camera for 10 Seconds at Sweaty Sands
- Deal Damage to Opponents at The Authority (500)
As we mentioned above, the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 challenges are incredibly easy. The toughest one might actually be dancing on camera for 10 seconds at Sweaty Sands, as it’s likely other players will simply camp nearby to rack up easy eliminations as players try and complete the challenge.
The floating rings at Pleasant Park is the same deal we had at Lazy Lake last week, but with the help of our locations guide, this will be a cinch.
That’s everything you need to know on the Fortnite week 4 challenges. If you’re looking for Aquaman challenges you can view our guide. For more tips, tricks, and guides on the current season, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki.
- Is Fortnite Down? How to Check Fortnite Server Status
- Epic Games Forced to Pay for Sketchy Fortnite Microtransaction Practices
- How to Get Emerald Axe in Fortnite
- What Are Fortnite Accolades & How to Acquire Them? Explained
- Where to Find Steamy Springs in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2