Animal Crossing: New Horizons has received several updates and patches since it launched back in March for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo doesn’t seem to plan on stopping anytime soon. There’s a new update out now that fixes several issues that players were experiencing, such as zen bridges not being able to be crossed if placed on a high elevation level. Here’s what you need to know about the Animal Crossing New Horizons Update 1.3.1 patch notes for the zen bridge glitch fix.
Update 1.3.1 Patch for Animal Crossing New Horizons
Here are the official patch notes for the 1.3.1 update down below from Nintendo of America:
- Addressed issue where players could not properly use a zen bridge or red zen bridge placed on top of a cliff (third tier).
- Addressed issue where a wet suit would not be available for sale within Nook’s Cranny.
- Addressed issue where hermit crabs would appear in places other than the beach.
- Addressed issue where a dialogue bubble would improperly appear after speaking with island residents.
How to Download the Update
Now, it’s worth mentioning that if you decide to opt out of the patch for whatever reason, you will not be able to participate in any online activities in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. You can’t have people visit your island and vice versa.
However, if you want to download the update, just highlight the game on the main Switch menu and then press the + button. Select the software update option and then just download it via the internet.
And that’s all you need to know about the Animal Crossing New Horizons Update 1.3.1 patch notes. For even more content on the game, make sure to check out our extensive Animal Crossing guide wiki for tips and tricks, and if you’re feeling lucky, why not try your hand at this Animal Crossing villager quiz?
If you have any questions about the new update or the patch notes, feel free to leave a comment down below.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize
- Here’s What Animal Crossing: New Horizons Needs For a Fun-Filled Second Year
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Is Getting Updates and New Features for Its One Year Anniversary
- 10 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers That Would Be Perfect Build-A-Bears