As you may have guessed from its name, the latest Sims 4 expansion, Eco Lifestyle, is all about making your Sims more environmentally friendly… or at least conscientious. One of the new Sims traits you can inherit is the Freegan, which is all about being anti-consumerism. If you opt to go the Freegan route, you’ll likely want to know how to go dumpster diving in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle so you can save those pounds and starve the corporate machine.
Going Dumpster Diving in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle
To go dumpster diving, simply find any big dumpster you can find that you can interact with. All you then need to do is left-click on it and you should be given a number of options for you to dumpster dive for different things.
Dumpster diving doesn’t have to just be about finding things. You can take a nap, and even… have sexy times with a fellow Sim. If doing the nasty in a dumpster has ever appealed to you, now you can do exactly that without worrying about being really gross.
We’ve listed all options you have when dumpster diving below:
- Try for Baby with another Sim
- Dive for Thrills with another Sim
- Dive for Deals
- Dive for Meals
- Nap in Dumpster
Dumpster diving isn’t just good for keeping your anti-consumerism Freegan Sims happy, but it can also be really handy for finding random items and materials that can be recycled and used in the Fabricator to get Bits and Pieces.
And now you know how to go dumpster diving in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle. For more on the expansion, check out our coverage down below. Be sure to check out our extensive list of the Best Sims 4 Mods out there, and search for Twinfinite for all your other video game news, reviews, and guide needs.
- Electronic Arts Boasts Strong Financial Results as The Sims 4 Passes 33 Million Players
- The Sims 4: Paranormal Review – Bonehilda’s Return and More
- The Sims 4 Reveals New Paranormal Stuff Pack: Rituals, Items, and More
- Scottish Simmer Recreates Edinburgh Christmas Market In The Sims 4
- The Sims 4 Farmland Is an Upcoming Farming Mod for Eager Simmers