As you make your way through this murder mystery extravaganza in Persona 4 Golden, you’ll be tasked with completing a number of Persona fusion quests for a social link. The second of these that Margaret will ask you to do requires you to bring her a Matador with Mahama. In this guide, we’ll run you through what you need to do to bring her just that.
Matador with Mahama in Persona 4 Golden
Before we go any further it’s worth pointing out that you will have to be level 24 in order to complete the second of Margaret’s wishes.
Once you’re this level, you’ll now be able to create a Death Matador with Mahama with any of the following methods.
- Hierophant Anzu (Lv 19: Mahama) & Hanged Man Berith
- Justice Principality (Lv 21: Mahama) / Justice Power (Mahama) & Emperor Oberon & Priestess Saki Mitama
- Justic Power (Mahama) & Moon Andras & Hierophant Omoikane
As long as you use any of the three above combinations of Personas in a fusion, you should be able to get the Matador with the Mahama skill that you’re after. If you notice that one isn’t granting you the Mahama skill on your Matador, move on and try another combination.
There you have everything you need to know on how to get Matador with Mahama in Persona 4 Golden. For more tips, tricks, and guides, search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
If you’re looking for even more Persona goodness, you can check out our coverage on the newly-released Persona 5 Royal, including our review and a complete breakdown of all crossword puzzle answers, and what the deal is with the Fusion Alarm.
- Persona 4 Golden on PC Sold Much More Than Expected; Sega Expanding Multiplatform Strategy for New & Old Games
- Persona 4 Golden Sold 500,000 Copies on PC
- Finally, This Persona 4 Golden PC Mod Lets You Romance Best Boy Yosuke
- 6 Reasons Persona 4 Golden on PC Is a Must (Re)Play
- Persona 4 Golden: All Funky Student Riddle Answers