Moto GP 20 is out unusually early this year, two months prior to its traditional annual launch window, and a new trailer today celebrates crossing the finish line in style.
Ironically, Moto GP 20 is one of a number of games based on a motorsport season that’s unlikely to ever be completed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. At the very least, even if the season does finish you’d have to imagine number of the season’s tracks won’t be raced as the GP commission due to a lack of time.
In any case, at least we have video games to tide us over, right? And Moto GP 20 looks to be the best iteration of the esteemed racing franchise yet. As you’ll see teased in the below launch trailer, it boasts a range of new features.
Specifically, these features that include a revised career mode which includes the new personal manager system, the ability to better customize new teams, the option to develop bikes during a midwinter testing phase, and earning and spending developing points to hone the team, rider, and vehicle for the upcoming season.
A breakdown of the game’s new key features is provided in a press release sent to Twinfinite:
- A renowned historical mode. One of the community’s favourite game modes will be back in a brand-new format, with full races randomly generated that players need to win to unlock and collect the most iconic riders and bikes.
- Neural AI goes 2.0. What many thought was utopic, has become a reality. Last year A.N.N.A. (an acronym for Artificial Neural Network Agent) brought a more fast, natural and fair AI. This year Milestone developers further enhanced its capabilities, to allow her to strategically manage tire and fuel consumption, as real riders do.
- New Editors. Together with Stickers, Helmets, Racing Numbers and Lower-back patches, in MotoGP™20 players will also be able to customize bikes’ liveries of their Custom Team, to race on track with a unique style.
- The best online experience. Dedicated Servers for the Multiplayer mode have continued to enable a more reliable and fun online experience. Now we added quality of life improvements that will further enhance online gameplay in all modes: Public Matches, Private Matches and Race Director Mode.
Moto GP 20 is out today, April 23, on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Google Stadia.
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Gets a Gritty New Launch Trailer
- Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Second DLC Gets An Epic Launch Trailer
- Launch Trailer for Star Wars: The High Republic Shows Off a New Jedi Era
- Dauntless Reforged’s Launch Trailer Highlights its New Modes & Features
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity’s Launch Trailer Is Nothing Short of Epic