Creepin’ Cardboards been in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 for a while. In fact, we’ve already had a challenge that required us to deal damage while inside this consumable item. In the week 7 Skye’s Adventure challenges, however, players need to hide in Creedpin’ Cardboard in the Box Factory. Problem is, the Box Factory’s a bit of an elusive location on the map. Let us help you with that.
Box Factory Location in Fortnite
First things first, let’s direct you to the Box Factory itself. This can be found in grid coordinates G7, and can be identified by the sheer number of cardboard boxes just scattered around the outside of the building. We’ve included a screenshot of it below.
Once you’re here, all you need to do is run over to one of these Creepin’ Cardboard boxes that are laying around the place and press X on Xbox One, Square on PS4, or E on PC to dive into it.
You can find these all over the place outside of the building, and if you head into the Box Factory itself, you’ll find a ton more Creepin’ Cardboard waiting for you to dive inside.
Wait inside it for a bit so your character is completely hidden inside the box and you’ll tick this challenge off.
Keep in mind that other players may try and hide in Creepin’ Cardboard, waiting for other players to come here to complete the challenge, only to eliminate them before they can. Be vigilant when you head here so you don’t fall victim to their sneaky scheme.
There really isn’t a whole lot else to completing this challenge, the main issue comes in the form of simply finding the Box Factory in Fortnite.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 ‘The End’ Trailer Teases an Epic Grand Finale
- Fortnite Is Getting a Naruto Crossover Event Next Week
- Fortnite 18.30 Update Adds Combat Pistol, Icy Grappler & Salvaged B.R.U.T.E Donation Boards
- Resident Evil’s Jill Valentine & Chris Redfield Join Fortnite in New Crossover Event
- Fortnite 18.20 Update Pits Combat Assault Rifle Vs. Combat SMG in Latest War Effort, Increases Shared Quest XP