Supply and Demand
Best Skyrim Mods
If you’re all about realistic economies in video games, then this Supply and Demand add-on is made for you. It’s a crude introduction to how supply and demand works, but it’s still one of the best Skyrim mods from March 2020.
The basic idea is that the more you buy a specific item the higher its price will be the next time you try to buy that same item. If you sell a bunch of a certain item to stores, then that will drop the value of that item. Just be careful not to crash the pastry economy by selling all your Sweetrolls.
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Filled With Mods Is a Hilarious & Chaotic Mess
- 10 Best New Stardew Valley Mods of September 2020
- Best New Sims 4 Mods of September 2020
- Best Monster Hunter World Mods for September 2020
- Among Us Mods: Can You Get Them? Answered