While Doom Eternal’s runtime may not exactly match up to what was originally promised, there is still plenty of endgame content to explore after beating the main campaign. Alongside collectibles like cheat codes, players are able to unlock an entirely new mode, Master Level. Here is everything you need to know about how to unlock Master Level in Doom Eternal.
How to Unlock Master Level in Doom Eternal
Whenever you return to the hub world in Doom Eternal, aka the Fortress of Doom, you’ll notice a terminal near the main computer called Master Levels. You can interact with this at any point, however, it won’t do you any good at first.
To do anything with this monitor, you’ll need to beat the main campaign. Once you beat the entire game, you’ll be able to play through all of the levels with a brand new twist.
Instead of brand new levels, these areas task you with completing the same objectives with different variables. This means you’ll be facing new enemies that weren’t in the original setup.
Master Levels change on a regular basis as well, meaning that you won’t be able to memorize them entirely. If you’re looking for a true test of your skill and abilities in Doom Eternal, these new terrains are sure to give you a challenge.
At the moment, only Arc Complex and the Cultist Base can be played using this mode. Other levels will receive their own remixes as time goes on.
Time needed: 12 hours.
How to Unlock Master Level in Doom Eternal:
- Beat the main campaign.
- Travel to the game’s hub world, the Fortress of Doom.
- Interact with the Masters Level monitor next to the main computer
That is everything you need to know about how to unlock Master Level in Doom Eternal.
Still looking for some skull-crushing strategies? Check out our full list of tips and tricks in our official Doom Eternal guide wiki.
- Grounded’s Shroom & Doom Update Introduces Pets, Mushrooms, & Terrifying New Monsters
- Check Out Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two’s Explosive Full Trailer
- Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two Revealed in New Teaser
- Doom 3 VR Edition Announced for PlayStation VR
- Rip and Tear it up With Fall Guys’ Doom Costumes Next Week