Today the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences hosted the 23rd annual D.I.C.E. Awards, and all the throphies have just been delivered to the winners.
The Game of the Year award was won by Untitled Goose Game, that had plenty of strong competition with nominees including Control, Death Stranding, Disco Elysium, and Outer Wilds.
Below you can enjoy the full list of winners.
- Outstanding Achievement in Animation: Luigi’s Mansion
- Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction: Control
- Outstanding Achievement in Character: Untitled Goose Game – The Goose
- Outstanding Achievement in Original Music Composition: Control
- Outstanding Achievement in Audio Design: Death Stranding
- Outstanding Achievement in Story: Disco Elysium
- Outstanding Technical Achievement: Death Stranding
- Action Game of the Year: Control
- Adventure Game of the Year: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
- Family Game of the Year: Super Mario Maker 2
- Fighting Game of the Year: Mortal Kombat XI
- Racing Game of the Year: Mario Kart Tour
- Role-Playing Game of the Year: The Outer Worlds
- Sports Game of the Year: FIFA 20
- Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Immersive Reality Technical Achievement: Blood & Truth
- Immersive Reality Game of the Year: Pistol Whip
- Outstanding Achievement for an Independent Game: Untitled Goose Game
- Portable Game of the Year: Sayonara Wild Hearts
- Online Game of the Year: Apex Legends
- Outstanding Achievement in Game Design: Baba is You
- Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction: Control
- A.I.A.S. Hall of Fame Award: Connie Booth
- Game of the Year: Untitled Goose Game
The D.I.C.E. are peer-voted awards, which means that the winners are chosen by other developers members of the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences.