Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Radiolarian Pudding
How to Make Radiolarian Pudding in Destiny 2’s Dawning Event (Recipe)
Bungie has once again brought The Dawning event to Destiny 2 in the hope of getting players in the festive spirit in the weeks leading up to Christmas Day itself. This time, players are helping Eva Levante make various different cookies and baked goods for the NPCs you’ve worked with on your adventure. Here’s the recipe for how to make Radiolarian Pudding in Destiny 2 for Asher Mir.
In order to make this recipe during the Dawning event, you’re going to need the following ingredients: 1 Vex Milk, 1 Electric Flavor, and 15 Essence of Dawning. Here’s how to get each of these ingredients in Destiny 2:
- Vex Milk – As you may have guessed from its name, you’ll need to rack up Vex kills in order to get this ingredient.
- Electric Flavor – For Electric Flavor, you’ll need to get a couple of Arc damage kills.
- Essence of Dawning – Upon starting the Dawning quest in Destiny 2, Eva will give you 15 Essence of Dawning. From then on, this can be farmed by killing any kind of enemy in the game. Use Public Events, Strikes, and other activities around the galaxy to farm this fast.
Baking the Recipe for Radiolarian Pudding
Once you’ve gathered all of the ingredients together, it’s time to get baking. You can do this by opening up the Pursuits section of your inventory and selecting Eva’s Holiday Oven. Now, select the ingredients mentioned above, put them in the oven, and create your baked goods.
Now that you’ve made the Radiolarian Pudding, you can make your way on over to Asher Mir to continue with your quest of giving.
That’s all there is you need to know on how to make Radiolarian Pudding in Destiny 2 The Dawning. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our Destiny 2 guide wiki.
We’ve also listed some more of our most popular recipe guides down below, should you need a hand baking those, too.
- How to Make Chocolate Ship Cookies
- How to Make Eliksni Birdseed
- How to Make Vanilla Blades
- How to Make Gjallardoodles