Disney has just launched its new subscription service called Disney Plus, which features tons of classic Disney cartoons and films, as well as new content like The Mandalorian and a bunch of new Marvel TV shows. If you’re trying to figure out how to get Disney Plus on all devices, here’s what you need to know to start streaming.
How to Get Disney Plus on All Devices
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here’s how to get Disney Plus on PS4:
- First, go to the PlayStation Store.
- Then, hit the search button on the top of the screen.
- Search for ‘Disney Plus’ and then once it pops up on the sidebar, go ahead and download it.
The app is only about 87 MB so you should have plenty of space.
- Once it’s installed, you can simply start it up and log in with your info to start watching!
You can also start a 7-day free trial if you’re on the fence about the subscription.
- Once you’re signed into your Xbox Live profile, hit the Y button to bring up the search bar at the home screen.
- Search for the ‘Disney Plus’ application and then you’ll be taken to the Microsoft store.
- Once you find the application, just press Get and then press the A button to start the Disney Plus download.
- Once the download is finished, you should get a notification telling you that it’s done.
- From there, just make an account/log in to start watching your favorite Disney shows/movies.
- For iOS devices, simply head to the App Store and search for ‘Disney Plus.’
- Hit the Get button and the app will begin to download and then just log in or create an account to begin watching.
- Follow these same steps to watch on Android devices but instead of going to the App Store, you need to go to the Google Play Store because… there is no app store on Androids.
- Apple TV is similar to how you would download the app on iOS devices.
- Simply head to the App Store and then search for ‘Disney Plus.’
- Click Get and then the app will start to download.
- Once you jump into the app, just create an account or sign in to start streaming.
- Go to your Roku home screen for starters.
- On the left side of the screen, you’ll see Streaming Channels once you scroll down a bit.
- Hit the Search Channels section and then look for ‘Disney Plus.’
- Once you see the app, select it and then Add Channel to the top of your screen and then you should see the app on your home screen.
- Once you have the app all ready to go, just log in or create an account and you’ll be all set.
Hopefully, these steps helped you guys figure how to get Disney Plus on all devices like your PS4 and Xbox One.