One of the Fortnite Worlds Collide Mission challenges requires players to go exploring around the map to ‘Consume Foraged Mushrooms.’ There’s a good chance if you only started playing recently, you’ve not even noticed these mushrooms dotted around the map. Still, here’s where to find foraged mushrooms fast and easy in Fortnite.
What Are Fortnite Foraged Mushrooms & What They Look Like?
The mushrooms are small in size and have a bright blue cap with a white stem. They’re not all that common around the map, but can be found in dark and shaded areas. If you walk up to one and press and hold X on Xbox One, Square on PS4, E on PC, or Y on Switch, you’ll be able to consume foraged mushrooms for 5 Shield.
Best Places to Find Fortnite Mushrooms to Complete Worlds Collide Challenge in Season 10
Fortnite’s mushrooms are supposed to show up in dark and shaded areas, which means you’re going to want to look for places with a lot of tree cover. We’ve found a handful of particularly fruitful areas for finding Fortnite mushrooms, which we’ve listed below.
- Lonely Lodge – This entire forest is swarming with the fungi, particularly around the main lodge in the north.
- Soccer Pitch – To the east of this, which can be found west of Tilted.
- Pleasant Park – Southwest of this, by the building south of a mountain.
- Haunted Hills
- Junk Junction
- Retail Row – Forest just north of here.
- Abandoned Mansion – South and west of this Abandoned Mansion in J6.
There you have where to find foraged mushrooms in Fortnite fast and easy. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 10 guide wiki, or check out more of our Worlds Collide Mission guides below.