Bandai Namco took to their official blog to announce the release of their most recent update for Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission.
This update is ver.1.01.02 and has been released to both the PC and Nintendo Switch versions of the game. This patch adds various bug fixes that intend to improve the player experience.
The list of bug fixes can be viewed below:
- Fixed the issue from the recent free update, where the game freezes if the player creates a custom card using the newly added customization contents from the last update, proceeds to edit a mission in Mission Edit mode, and attempts to start this mission.
- Fixed an issue where the game freezes during the Deck Selection screen if a card is equipped with (Limitless Saiyan) ability and equipped with a specific accessory.
- Fixed an issue that occurs in Story Mode Chapter 4-1, and Chapter 4-4, when the player separates with their allies.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when players purchase (Blank Cards) in the Creation Shop.
- Fixed an issue concerning player Titles in the (S+ Top Ranking) screen in Ranked Matches mode.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to move the Cards in the Unit Set screen when canceling the (Fuse) action during battle.
The game is the company’s latest take on the strategy card game genre using the Dragon Ball name and its universe.
Interestingly enough, the game is developed by DIMPS, known for their work on various fighting games such as Street Fighter V and Super Street Fighter IV.
Players can expect intense battles that fuse strategy elements with fighting game mechanics and visuals.
If you missed some of our previous coverage on Super Dragon Ball Heroes you may check out the last information on cards and a free demo here, or check out a trailer that explains how battles in the game are fought.