Today NIS America announced a release date for the upcoming enhanced remaster of Disgaea 4, titled Disgaea 4 Complete+.
The game is coming for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch to both North America and Europe on October 29.
If you’re not familiar with the title, here’s an official description.
“When the ruling powers of Hades are revealed to be corrupt, Valvatorez must spark a rebellion to bring them down! Armed to the teeth with dynamic, over-the-top gameplay and a horde of special features, this is the ultimate Disgaea!
Disgaea 4 Complete+ revisits this strategy RPG classic with all the additional scenario, characters and DLC ever released for the title and adds brand new tweaks and functionality to make it THE ULTIMATE Disgaea experience. Launching this fall for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.”
Here is a list of the improvements made to the original, directly from NIS America.
- Contains all additional characters and scenarios from previous versions of Disgaea 4.
- Options for English or Japanese audio.
- Options for English or French text.
- Includes Peta-level spells and Job-specific Skills from Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited.
- Includes quality-of-life features that may seem familiar to those who have played Disgaea 5, such as the Cheat Shop, Event Viewer, Weapon Appearance, Innocent Warehouse, and Pay Up system to bribe Senators to change their votes in the assembly.
- Includes network features such as Map Edit and Upload, Pirate Edit and Upload, Pirate Duels, and Foreign Ministers.
- Resolution has been updated to 1920 x 1080p.
- You can now reposition characters while viewing the target areas of their skills, even for specials that have non-fixed target zones.
- Skill speed can be adjusted between x2, x3, and x4.
- You can now get a graphic preview of the Magichange weapon that your monster class becomes by viewing it in the Status screen.
- After winning a battle, the game will now auto-save when you return to base.
If you’d like to see more of Disgaea 4 Complete+, you can check out the announcement trailer.