Today CreAct Games is rolling out the early access version of its brand new action game Neverinth on Steam.
The game will unlock roughly a couple of hours from now, and it’ll be available here. It’s a bit reminiscent of NieR: Automata, but it comes with multiple playable characters (two of which are available starting today) and more interesting elements that make it unique.
Here are an official description and feature list.
“The gods are dead and the tree of life, Yggdrasill, summons her last hope to the Neverinth. History’s strongest women heed the call and begin the trial but only those who pass will earn the sacred title of Valkyrie.
Explore the everchanging halls of the Neverinth and uncover the history of the Valkyrie. Do glorious battle against the beasts and monsters of Norse legend and uncover the hidden pasts of each heroic woman. But their trials will not be easy as they face down those that haunt the sacred halls of Valhalla, and face down aftermath of Ragnarok.”
- Conquer the three-dimensional labyrinth and break through the limits of survival.
- Master powerful, paced combat that is as punishing as it is rewarding.
- Collect and wield an arsenal of incredible weapons.
- Engage in risk-reward combat by exerting the strength of the Valkyrie.
- Immerse yourself in Norse mythology and battle the enemies of Midgard.
- Witness the danger and horror of boss battles from the depths of the Old World.
- Dedicate yourself to the fallen gods and gain their power. Unlock their weapons and skill.
- Unlock content including levels, new characters, monsters, gear, and skills.
- Play as five different Valkyrie, each using their unique abilities and discovering their lost memories.
You can enjoy the new trailer below. If you want to see more, you can also check out an older video.