How to Escape the Dream Maze in Creative Mode in Fortnite
The Creative Mode is an interesting new addition to the battle royale game, allowing players to make their own maps. One of the featured creations this week is the Dream Maze, and it’s a tricky one to navigate. If you’re having trouble, here’s how to escape the Dream Maze map in Fortnite.
This week’s Creative Mode map was created by QJAG and offers quite the challenge for those who plan on attempting to escape. Thanks to its strange layout and twisted corridors, you’ll probably find yourself going in circles before you can finally escape the Dream Maze.
Luckily, you can follow these simple steps to complete the Fortnite map:
- Upon entering, head through the first two doors and jump on top of the cabinets to get to the second floor of the Dream Maze.
- Take the door going to the next room and jump on top of the TV and head left, revealing another secret room. Keep walking until you find a room full of crates wherein you will want to jump on top of the first pile on your left.
- This will take you literally above the Fortnite map and in some dark room. Make your way through the darkness until you come across another opening leading down into a convenience shop maze.
- From there, take the first exit, turn right and circle around, then take a left until you wind up in front of plain white walls with a hidden exit to your left.
- Follow the exit up to a flight of stairs in the Dream Maze, which will lead you to the second floor and out of the house.
- Head right and grab the Fortnite shopping cart hiding behind a fence. Take a left and bring the shopping cart right in front of the mailbox. Use your cart as a platform to jump on the mailbox and into another opening.
- Make your way through the maze of mirrors until you head inside a building. Head inside until you see stairs leading up. Open the door to reveal a library with more stairs going up in the Dream Maze.
- On the highest floor, look for a pitch black wall which will take you out of the Fortnite map again. Inside, you’ll see a glowing yellow tile on the floor, and you’ll want to keep heading forward until you find another exit.
- Navigate through the roofs in the Dream Maze until you see a door on the left-hand side of the room. Head through it and dash through the dark wall leading to an exit marked by another glowing tile.
- You’ll be greeted by a row of corridors. Go left, left, right, then take the second left, the first right, and left and jump down the spiral hole. This will lead you back to where you started.
- In the same room where you jumped over the cabinets, take the second door at the back to leave the Dream Map.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about how to escape the Creative Mode’s Dream Maze in Fortnite. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Season 7 wiki with more useful guides. You can also check out a video from YouTuber Eagle Eye for another look at how to navigate through the Dream Maze.