Best Sinnoh Stone Evolutions in Pokemon GO
With the fourth generation of Pokemon being added to Pokemon GO, you are able to evolve some of the creatures from previous gens. To do that, you’ll need to use Sinnoh Evolution Stones. It’s not easy to get many of them, so you’ll want to know what the best Sinnoh Stone evolutions are.
The only way to get Sinnoh Evolution Stones is from Daily Research Tasks. Once you have completed seven, you will get one, in the same way you have previously been given the chance to catch a Legendary or rare Pokemon.
You can then use them to evolve some Pokemon that you previously weren’t able to evolve in Pokemon GO, alongside 100 candy for the specific evolution chain. You can see the full list of possible evolutions below.
All Sinnoh Stone Evolutions – Pokemon GO
- Porygon2 → Porygon-Z
- Electabuzz → Electivire
- Magmar → Magmortar
- Ryhdon → Rhyperior
- Togetic → Togekiss
- Roselia → Roserade
- Dusclops → Dusknoir
- Gligar → Gliscor
- Misdreavus → Mismagius
- Murkrow → Honchkrow
- Sneasel → Weavile
- Piloswine → Mamoswine
- Tangela → Tangrowth
- Yanma → Yanmega
- Ralts → Kirlia → Gallade
- Lickitung → Lickilicky
- Snorunt → Froslass
- Aipom → Ambipom
Which one you choose in Pokemon GO is completely up to you. However, since there are 11 to get to complete the Pokedex as much as possible, taking a minimum of 11 weeks, you’ll probably want to choose your favorite or best. You may also want to evolve any shiny variants you have, such as Roselia or Murkrow.
Best Sinnoh Stone Evolutions
- Rhydon → Rhyperior – Rhyperior evolves from Rhyhorn originally and, since Rhydon is a very powerful ground type Pokemon, is very powerful too.
- Togetic → Togekiss – Since Togepi and Togetic are both pretty rare in Pokemon GO, Togekiss is also pretty rare.
- Porygon2 → Porygon-Z – As is the case with Togekiss, Porygon is pretty rare, and since getting Porygon2 requires a different evolution item, Porygon-Z will be very rare in the game.
- Swinub → Piloswine → Mamoswine – Being an ice and rock type Pokemon, it is very powerful.
- Elekid → Electabuzz → Electivire – Electivire is one of the most powerful Electric Type attacks in Pokemon GO, and certainly the best of the Sinnoh Stone evolutions.
Those choices are simply based on strength or usefulness in gyms or Raids, but you’ll simply want to get them all over time. There’s no real benefit to having one over another, so make your way through them all as you get more Sinnoh Stones from Pokemon GO Research Breakthrough boxes.
That’s all there is to know about what the best Sinnoh Stone evolutions are in Pokemon Go. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our Pokemon Go wiki.