FIFA 19 Team of the Week 10 (TOTW 10) Predictions
Team of the Week 10 is a big one. With FIFA 19’s Black Friday celebrations beginning this Friday, we’ll likely see some excellent pack offers. Last year we were treated to two for one packs, and TOTW 10 is usually when EA Sports release a repeatable TOTW SBC, so they’ll want a big lineup out to sell more packs. However, since it was an international break weekend, the choices are tough. Here are our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 10 (TOTW 10) predictions.
FIFA 19 Team of the Week 10 Player Predictions
- Kasper Schmeichel – GK – Leicester City – 86 OVR – The big Dane made six saves in his team’s 2-1 win over Wales, which saw them top their Nations League group.
- Kevin Mbabu – RB – Young Boys – 81 OVR – The marauding RB has been performing very well for the past couple of years and he scored and assisted in Switzerland’s 5-2 win over Belgium.
- Tin Jedvaj – LB – Bayer Leverkusen – 81 OVR – Playing at LB, rather than his usual CB position, Jedvaj scored twice in Croatia’s 3-2 win over Spain.
- Willi Orban – CB – RB Leipzig – 81 OVR – Now, this is a tricky one. Orban scored once a kept a clean sheet this weekend for Hungary, however, his base card is German. If he makes the squad, it’ll be interesting to see what EA Sports do with his card.
- Kendall Waston – CB – Vancouver Whitecaps FC – 79 OVR – Famous for having a Hero card in FIFA 18, the Costa Rican defender scored twice in his side’s 3-2 win away at Chile.
- James Forrest – RM – Celtic – 84 OVR – Possibly putting himself in line for a SIF, Forrest scored twice in Scotland’s 4-0 win over Albania.
- Riyad Mahrez – RW – Manchester City – 87 OVR – Another great performance from a right sided player, Mahrez could in line for another boost to his Ones to watch card. He scored twice this weekend in Algeria’s 4-1 win.
- Serge Gnabry – RW – Bayern Munich – 84 OVR – Germany may have been relegated from their Nations League group, but they beat Russia 3-0 over the weekend, with Gnabry getting a goal and an assist.
- Hakim Ziyech – CAM – Ajax – 84 OVR – Robbed week after week for his performances in domestic football, maybe both goals in Morocco’s 2-0 win will be enough.
- Harry Kane – ST – Tottenham Hotspur – 90 OVR – With a goal and assist in England last-gasp win over Croatia, Kane will likely get his first of many special cards.
- Michy Batshuayi – ST – Valencia – 84 OVR – The big Belgian scored both goals in his side’s 2-0 win over Iceland.
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 10 (TOTW 10) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.