Connect with us

Fallout 76 Perk Cards: All Perk Cards You Can Get in the Game

Guides

Fallout 76 Perk Cards: All Perk Cards You Can Get in the Game

All Perk Cards in Fallout 76

Fallout 76 has a number of Perk Cards you can equip to your character to give them new abilities, specializations, or just to change up your playstyle. There are a lot of Perk Cards in the game, and with the ability to level them up and equip different combinations, it can be a bit overwhelming to figure out which ones you’ll want to use. Luckily, we’ve got you covered with this list of all Perk Cards in Fallout 76.

fallout 76 level cap, special perks, perk cards

Equipping Perk Cards

Perk Cards allow for flexible playstyles and different Perk Cards can be useful in different situations. Perk Cards can be equipped and rearranged at any time when you access your Pip-Boy by pressing circle on PlayStation 4 or B on Xbox One and going to the Perks menu by pressing triangle on the PlayStation 4 or Y on the Xbox One.

On the Perks screen you can remove Perk Cards and equip new ones if you have enough points in the corresponding SPECIAL stat.

Upgrading Perk Cards

Each Perk Card has a Rank, which helps determines how many points in its qualifying stat it uses when equipped. You can also Upgrade some Perk Cards to increase their Rank and give them improved bonuses. Two Rank 1 cards can make a Rank 2 card, two Rank 2 cards can make a Rank 3 card, and so on.

Each SPECIAL stat has a limit of 15 points, so you’ll need to choose wisely when deciding how to best outfit your survivor

Below is the list of the Perk Cards released in Fallout 76 so far, broken down by their corresponding SPECIAL stat.

Strength Perk Cards

  • Gladiator, level 2 – (Rank 1: One-handed melee weapons do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Travelling Pharmacy, level 3 – (Rank 1: Weight of all Chems (including Stimpacks) reduced by 30%, Rank 2: Reduced by 60%, Rank 3: Reduced by 90%)
  • Pack Rat, level 4 – (Rank 1: The weight of all junk items is reduced by 25%, Rank 2: Reduced by 50%, Rank 3: Reduced by 75%)
  • Iron Fist, level 5 – (Rank 1: Punching attacks do +20% damage with a 5% chance to stagger your opponent, Rank 2:+40% damage/10% chance, Rank 3: +60% damage/15% chance, Rank 4:+80% damage/20% chance, Rank 5: +100% damage/25% chance)
  • Slugger, level 6 – (Rank 1: Two-handed melee weapons do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: 30% damage)
  • Shotgunner, level 10 – (Rank 1: Shotguns now deal +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Basher, level 11 – (Rank 1: Gun bashing does +25% damage with a 5% chance to cripple your opponent)
  • Sturdy Frame, level 13 – (Rank 1: Armor weighs 25% less, Rank 2: 50% less)
  • Barbarian, level 14 – (Rank 1: Each point of Strength adds +2 Damage Resist (max 40, no Power Armor), Rank 2: +3 Damage Resist (max 60), Rank 3: +4 Damage Resist (max 80))
  • Martial Artist, level 16 – (Rank 1: Melee weapons weigh 20% less and swing 10% faster, Rank 2: 40 % less and 20% faster, Rank 3: 60% less and 30% faster)
  • Scattershot, level 18 – (Rank 1: Shotguns weigh 30% less and reload 10% faster, Rank 2: 60% less and 20% faster, Rank 3: 90% less and 30% faster)
  • Expert Gladiator, level 20 – (Rank 1: One-handed melee weapons do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Blocker, level 21 – (Rank 1: 15% less damage from opponents’ melee attacks, Rank 2: 30% less damage, Rank 3: 55% less damage)
  • Bandolier, level 22 – (Rank 1: Ballistic weapon ammo weighs 45% less, Rank 2: 90% less)
  • Expert Shotgunner, level 23 -(Rank 1: Shotguns now deal +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Expert Slugger, level 24 – (Rank 1: Two-handed melee weapons do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: 30% damage)
  • Strong Back, level 26 – (Rank 1: +10 carry weight, Rank 2: +20, Rank 3: +30, Rank 4: +40)
  • Heavy Gunner, level 30 – (Rank 1: Non-explosive heavy guns do +10% damage, Rank 2: +15% damage, Rank 3: +20% damage)
  • Ordnance Express, level 31 – (Rank 1: Explosives weigh 30% less, Rank 2: 60% less, Rank 3: 90% less)
  • Full Charge, level 33 – (Rank 1: Sprinting in Power Armor uses half as much Fusion Core energy, Rank 2: No additional Fusion Core energy use)
  • Incisor, level 34 – (Rank 1: Melee weapons ignore 25% of armor, Rank 2: 50%, Rank 3: 75%)
  • Bear Arms, level 35 – (Rank 1: Heavy Guns weigh 30% less, Rank 2: 60% less, Rank 3: 90% less)
  • Lock and Load, level 37 – (Rank 1: Reload Heavy Guns 10% faster, Rank 2: 20% faster, Rank 3: 30% faster)
  • Bullet Shield, level 39 – (Rank 1: Gain 20 damage resistance while firing a heavy gun, Rank 2: 40 damage resistance, Rank 3: 60 damage resistance)
  • Expert Heavy Gunner, level 40 – (Rank 1: Non-explosive heavy guns do +10% damage, Rank 2: +15% damage, Rank 3: +20% damage)
  • Pain Train, level 41 – (Rank 1-3: Damage and stagger enemies by sprinting into them while wearing Power Armor)
  • Master Gladiator, level 43 – (Rank 1: One-handed melee weapons do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Master Shotgunner, level 45 – (Rank 1: Shotguns now deal +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Master Slugger, level 48 – (Rank 1: Two-handed melee weapons do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: 30% damage)
  • Master Heavy Gunner, level 50 – (Rank 1: Non-explosive heavy guns do +10% damage, Rank 2: +15% damage, Rank 3: +20% damage)

Perception Perk Cards

  • Concentrated Fire, level 2 – (Rank 1: VATS now targets limbs and consecutive attacks on the same limb gain accuracy and damage, Ranks 2-3: Increased consecutive accuracy and damage)
  • Butcher’s Bounty, level 3 – (Rank 1: 40% chance to find extra meat when searching an animal corpse, Rank 2: 60% chance, Rank 3: 80% chance)
  • Green Thumb, level 4 – (Rank 1: Reap twice as much when harvesting flora)
  • Picklock, level 5 – (Open level 1 locks and the lockpicking ‘sweet spot’ is 10% larger)
  • Crack Shot, level 7 – (Rank 1: Pistols now have 10% more range and accuracy when sighted, Rank 2: 20% more range and accuracy, Rank 3: 30% more range and accuracy)
  • Rifleman, level 8 – (Rank 1: Non-automatic rifles now do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Skeet Shooter, level 10 – (Rank 1-3: Shotguns gain improved accuracy and spread)
  • Pannapictagraphist, level 11 – (Rank 1: Hear directional audio when in range of a magazine)
  • Exterminator, level 14 – (Rank 1: Attacks ignore 25% armor of insects, Rank 2: Ignore 50% armor, Rank 3: Ignore 75% armor)
  • Commando, level 15 – (Rank 1: Automatic rifles do +10% damage, Rank 2: +15% damage, Rank 3: +20% damage)
  • Percepti-bobble, level 16 – (Rank 1:  Hear directional audio when in range of a bobblehead)
  • Ground Pounder, level 18 – (Rank 1: Reload automatic rifles 10% faster and have better hip fire accuracy, Rank 2: 20% faster reload, Rank 3: 30% faster reload)
  • Expert Picklock, level 19 – (You can pick level 2 locks and the lockpicking ‘sweet spot’ is 10% larger again)
  • Expert Rifleman, level 20 – (Rank 1: Non-automatic rifles now do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Fortune Finder, level 22 – (Rank 1: Hear directional audio when in range of a caps stash)
  • Night Person, level 24 – (Rank 1-3: Gain extra +1 INT and +1 PER between the hours of 6:00 pm and 6:00 am)
  • Expert Commando, level 25 – (Rank 1: Automatic rifles do +10% damage, Rank 2: +15% damage, Rank 3: +20% damage)
  • Awareness, level 27 – (Rank 1 [costs 2]: View target resistances in VATS)
  • Sniper, level 28 – (Rank 1: Improved control and can hold breath 50% longer with scopes, Rank 2: 60% longer, Rank 3: 75% longer)
  • Tank Killer, level 30 – (Rank 1: Rifles ignore 12% armor and have a 3% stagger change, Rank 2: 24% armor penetration and 6% stagger chance, Rank 3: 36% armor penetration and 9% stagger chance)
  • Refractor, level 32 – (Rank 1: Gain +10 energy resistance, Rank 2: +20, Rank 3: +30, Rank 4: +40)
  • Glow Sight, level 33 – (Rank 1: +20% damage to glowing enemies, Rank 2: +40% damage, Rank 3: +60% damage)
  • Grenadier, level 35 – (Rank 1: Explosives have 50% more radius, Rank 2: Double radius)
  • Long Shot, level 37 – (Rank 1: Rifles have 10% more range and more sighted accuracy, Rank 2: 20% range, Rank 3: 30% range)
  • Fire in the Hole, level 38 – (Throw weapons 15% further and get a throwing arc, Rank 2: 30% further, Rank 3: 50% further)
  • Master Picklock – (You can pick level 3 locks and the lockpicking ‘sweet spot’ is 10% larger again)
  • Master Rifleman, level 42 – (Rank 1: Non-automatic rifles now do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Master Commando, level 45 – (Rank 1: Automatic rifles do +10% damage, Rank 2: +15% damage, Rank 3: +20% damage)
  • Night Eyes, level 50 – (Rank 1 [costs 2]: Gain night vision when sneaking between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM)

Endurance Perk Cards

  • Lead Belly, level 2 – (Rank 1: Take 30% less radiation from eating or drinking, Rank 2: 60% less, Rank 3: 0 radiation)
  • Dromedary, level 3 – (Rank 1: All drinks quench thirst by an additional 25%, Rank 2: Additional 50%, Rank 3: Additional 75%)
  • Iron Stomach, level 4 – (Rank 1: Chance to catch a disease from food is reduced by 30%, Rank 2: Reduced by 60%, Rank 3: Reduced by 90%)
  • Slow Metabolizer, level 5 – (Rank 1: Drinking any liquid has a 30% reduced chance to cause disease, Rank 2: 60% reduced chance, Rank 3: 90% reduced chance)
  • Thirst Quencher, level 6 – (Rank 1: Food satisfies 25% more hunger, Rank 2: 50% more, Rank 3: 75% more)
  • Good Doggy, level 8 – (Rank 1: Eating dog food is now three times as beneficial)
  • Natural Resistance, level 10 – (Rank 1: You are 30% less likely to catch a disease from the environment, Rank 2: 60% less chance, Rank 3: 90% less chance)
  • Hydro Fix, level 11 – (Rank 1: Chems generate 50% less thirst, Rank 2: No longer generate thirst)
  • Rejuvenated, level 11 – (Rank 1-2: You gain increased benefit from being Well Fed or Well Hydrated)
  • Cola Nut, level 14 – (Rank 1: Nuka Cola products are twice as beneficial, Rank 2: Three times as beneficial)
  • Cannibal, level 15 – (Rank 1-3: Eating human, Ghoul, Super Mutant, Scorched, or Mole Miner corpses restores increasing health and hunger)
  • Vaccinated, level 16 – (Rank 1: Chances of catching a disease from creatures is reduced by 30%, Rank 2: 60% reduction, Rank 3: 90% reduction)
  • Munchy Resistance, level 17 – (Rank 1: 50% less hunger increase when using chems, Rank 2: No extra hunger when using chems)
  • Homebody, level 19 – (Rank 1: Health regen when in your CAMp area, Rank 2: Limb regeneration as well)
  • Adamantium Skeleton, level 21 – (Rank 1: Limb damage reduced by 30%, Rank 2: Reduced by 60%, Rank 3: No limb damage ever)
  • Solar Powered, level 22 – (Rank 1-3: +1 STR and +1 END between the hours of 6:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M.)
  • Chem Fiend, level 23 – (Rank 1: Chems last 30% longer, Rank 2: 60% longer, Rank 3: 100% longer)
  • Aquagirl/Aquaboy, level 26 – (Rank 1: You no longer take Rad damage from swimming and can breathe underwater)
  • Fireproof, level 27 – (Rank 1: Gain +20 fire resist, Rank 2: +40 fire resist, Rank 3: +60 fire resist)
  • Ironclad, level 40 – (Rank 1: +10 damage and energy resist when out of power armor, Rank 2: +20 damage and energy resist, Rank 3: +30 damage and energy resist, Rank 4: +40 damage and energy resist, Rank 5: +50 damage and energy resist)
  • Nocturnal Fortitude, level 31 – (Rank 1: +20 max health between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM, Rank 2: +40 max health)
  • Revenant, level 32 – (Rank 1: Gain +25% damage bonus for two minutes when a player revives you, Rank 2: +50% damage bonus)
  • Rad Resistant, level 34 – (Rank 1: +10 radiation resistance, Rank 2: +20 radiation resistance, Rank 3: +30 radiation resistance, Rank 4: +40 rad resistance)
  • Ghoulish, level 36 – (Rank 1-3: Radiation restores increasing amounts of lost health)
  • Radicool, level 38 – (Rank 1: Increased radiation gives you extra STR (up to +5 max))
  • Professional Drinker, level 39 – (Rank 1 [costs 3]: There’s no chance to get addicted to alcohol)
  • All Night Long, level 41 – (Rank 1: Suffer 20% less from hunger and thirst, Rank 2: 40% less, Rank 3: 60% less)
  • Chem Resistant, level 43 – (Rank 1: 50% less chance of becoming addicted to chems, Rank 2: No chance of addiction)
  • Sun Kissed, level 45 – (Rank 1-2: Increasing radiation regen between the hours of 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM)
  • Photosynthesis, level 47 – (Rank 1-2: Increasing health regen between the hours of 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM)
  • Lifegiver, level 50 – (Rank 1: +15 max health, Rank 2: +30 max health, Rank 3: +45 max health)

Charisma Perk Cards

  • Inspirational, level 2 – (Rank 1: When you are on a team, get +5% more experience, Rank 2: +10% experience, Rank 3: +15% experience)
  • Happy Camper, level 3 – (Rank 1: Hunger and thirst grow 40% slower when in a camp or a team workshop, Rank 2: %80 slower)
  • Lone Wanderer, level 4 – (Rank 1: When adventuring alone, take 10% less damage and gain 10% AP Regen, Rank 2: 20% less damage/20% AP Regen, Rank 3: 30% less damage/30% AP Regen)
  • Bodyguards, level 6 – (Rank 1: Gain 6 damage and energy resistance (maximum 18) for each teammate excluding you, Rank 2: 8 damage and energy resistance (maximum 24), Rank 3: 10 damage and energy resistance (maximum 30), Rank 4: 12 damage and energy resistance (maximum 36)
  • Hard Bargain, level 7 – (Rank 1: Better buying and selling prices at vendors)
  • E.M.T., level 9 – (Rank 1: Players you revive come back with health regen for 15 seconds)
  • Bloodsucker, level 11 – (Rank 1: Blood Packs now satisfy thirst, no longer irradiate, and heal 50% more)
  • Magnetic Personality, level 13 – (Rank 1: Gain +1 Charisma for each teammate, excluding you, Rank 2: +2 Charisma)
  • Field Surgeon, level 15 – (Rank 1 [costs 2]: Stimpacks and RadAway work quicker)
  • Happy-Go-Lucky, level 17 – (Rank 1: Luck is increased by +2 while under the influence of alcohol, Rank 2: Increased by +4)
  • Injector, level 19 – (Rank 1: Players you revive get +6 Action Point regen for 10 minutes, Rank 2: +12 Action Points, Rank 3: +18 Action Points)
  • Team Medic, level 20 – (Rank 1: Your stimpacks now also heal nearby teammates for half the normal strength, Rank 2: 75% normal strength, Rank 3: 100% normal strength)
  • Quack Surgeon, level 22 – (Rank 1: Revive other players with liquor)
  • Party Girl/Party Guy, level 24 – (Rank 1: Effects of alcohol are doubled)
  • Travel Agent, level 26 – (Rank 1: Fast travel requires 30%fewers caps)
  • Healing Hands, level 28 – (Rank 1: Players you revive lose all rads)
  • Animal Friend, level 30 – (Rank 1: Aim at any animal below your level for a 25% chance to pacify it, Rank 2: 50% chance, Rank 3: 75% chance)
  • Overly Generous, level 32 – (Rank 1: Rads increase your chance to deal 25 rads damage with melee attacks, Rank 2: 50 rads damage)
  • Anti-Epidemic, level 34 – (Rank 1: Disease cures have a 50% chance to heal diseases on nearby teammates, Rank 2: 100% chance)
  • Spiritual Healer, level 36 – (Rank 1: You regenerate health for 5 seconds after reviving another player, Rank 2: 7 seconds, Rank 3: 10 seconds)
  • Squad Maneuvers, level 37 – (Rank 1: Run 10% faster when part of a team, Rank 2: 20% faster)
  • Philanthropist, level 39 – (Rank 1-3: Restore increasing amounts of your team’s hunger and thirst when you eat or drink)
  • Suppressor, level 40 – (Rank 1: Reduce your target’s damage output by 10% for 2 seconds after your attack, Rank 2: 20% damage reduction, Rank 3: 30% damage reduction)
  • Strange in Numbers, level 42 – (Rank 1: Positive mutation effects are +25% stronger if teammates are also mutated)
  • Rad Sponge, level 44 – (Rank 1: When you have rads, periodically heal 80 rads on nearby teammates, Rank 2: 140 rads, Rank 3: 200 rads)
  • Tenderizer, level 48 – (Rank 1: Your target receives 5% more damage for 5 seconds after you attack, Rank 2: 6% damage increase for 7 seconds, Rank 3: 7% damage increase for 10 seconds)
  • Friendly Fire, level 48 – (Rank 1-3: Teammates hit with your flame weapons (excluding molotovs) gain increasing health regen)
  • Wasteland Whisperer, level 50 – (Rank 1: Aim your gun at a creature below your level for a 25% chance to make it friendly to you, Rank 2: 50% chance, Rank 3: 75% chance)

Intelligence Perk Cards

  • First Aid, level 2 – (Rank 1: Stimpacks restore 10% more health, Rank 2: 20% more health, Rank 3: 30% more health, Rank 4: 40% more health)
  • Pharmacist, level 3 – (Rank 1: RadAway removes 30% more radiation, Rank 2: 60% more, Rank 3: 100% more)
  • Hacker, level 4 – (Gain +1 Hacking skill and terminal lock-out is reduced)
  • Licensed Plumber, level 5 – (Rank 1: Pipe weapons break 30% slower and are cheaper to repair, Rank 2: 60% slower, Rank 3: 90% slower)
  • Makeshift Warrior, level 9 – (Rank 1: Melee weapons break 10% slower and you can craft Tier 1 melee weapons (Plans are required), Rank 2: 20% slower/Tier 2 weapons, Rank 3: 30% slower/Tier 3 weapons, Rank 4: 40% slower/Tier 4 weapons, Rank 5: 50% slower/Tier 5 weapons)
  • Exotic Weapons, level 8 – (Rank 1: You can now craft crossbows, black powder guns, and more (plans are required), Rank 2: These weapons can be modified)
  • Demolition Expert, level 10 – (Rank 1: Explosives deal +20% damage, Rank 2: +40% damage, Rank 3: +60% damage, Rank 4: +80% damage, Rank 5: +100% damage)
  • Gunsmith, level 11 – (Rank 1: Guns break 10% slower and you can craft Tier 1 guns (Plans are required), Rank 2: 20% slower/Tier 2 guns, Rank 3: 30% slower/Tier 3 guns, Rank 4: 40% slower/Tier 4 guns, Rank 5: 50% slower/Tier 5 guns)
  • Scrapper, level 13 – (Rank 1: Obtain more components when you scrap weapons and armor)
  • Armorer, level 15 – (Rank 1: You can craft advanced armor mods (plans required), Rank 2: Armor requires less scrap to make, Rank 3: Crafted armor has increased durability)
  • Contractor, level 18 – (Rank 1: Crafting workshop items now costs 25% fewer materials, Rank 2: 50% fewer)
  • Science, level 20 – (Rank 1: You can now craft energy guns (plans are required), Rank 2: You can craft tier 1 energy gun mods (plans required))
  • Expert Hacker, level 22 – (Gain +1 hacking skill and terminal lock-out time is reduced)
  • Fix It Good, level 27 – (Rank 1: You can repair armor and power armor to 130% of max condition, Rank 2:160%, Rank 3: 200%)
  • Batteries Included, level 28 – (Rank 1: Energy weapon ammo weighs 30% less, Rank 2: 60% less Rank 3: 90% less)
  • Wrecking Ball, level 29 – (Rank 1: Deal +40% more damage to workshop structures, Rank 2: +80% more damage, Rank 3: +120% more damage)
  • Science Expert, level 31 – (Rank 1: You can craft tier 2 energy gun mods (plans required), Rank 2: Crafting energy guns requires less scrap)
  • Chemist, level 34 – (Rank 1: You get double chems when crafting)
  • Stabilized, level 36 – (Rank 1: While in power armor, heavy guns gain more accuracy and ignore 15% armor, Rank 2: 30% armor penetration, Rank 3: 45% armor penetration)
  • Master Hacker, level 38 – (Gain +1 hacking skill and terminal lock-out time is reduced)
  • Weapon Artisan, level 40 – (You can repair weapons to 130% of max condition, Rank 2:160%, Rank 3: 200%
  • Power Smith, level 41 – (Rank 1: You can craft advanced power armor mods (plans required), Rank 2: Crafting power armor requires fewer materials, Rank 3: Crafted power armor has improved durability)
  • Science Master, level 43 – (Rank 1: You can craft tier 3 energy gun mods (plans required), Rank 2: Crafted energy guns have improved durability)
  • Power Patcher, level 44 – (Rank 1: Power armor breaks 20% slower and is cheaper to repair, Rank 2: 40% slower, Rank 3: 60% slower)
  • Nerd Rage!, level 46 – (Rank 1: While below 20% health, gain +20 damage resist, +10% damage, and +15% AP regen, Rank 2: +30 damage resist/+15% damage, Rank 3: +40 damage resist/+20% damage)
  • Robotics Expert, level 48 – (Rank 1: Hack an enemy robot for a 25% chance to pacify it, Rank 2: 50% chance, Rank 3: 75% chance)
  • Portable Power, level 49 – (Rank 1: Power armor parts and chassis weigh 25% less, Rank 2: 50% less, Rank 3: 75% less)
  • Power User, level 50 – (Rank 1: Fusion cores last 30% longer, Rank 2: 60% longer, Rank 3: Twice as long)

Agility Perk Cards

  • Action Boy/Action Girl, level 2 – (Rank 1: Action Points regenerate 15% faster, Rank 2: 30% faster, Rank 3: 45% faster)
  • Born Survivor, level 3 – (Rank 1: Falling below 20% health will automatically use a Stimpak, Rank 2: 30% health, Rank 3: 40% health)
  • Gun Runner, level 4 – (Rank 1: Running speed is increased by 10% when you have a pistol equipped, Rank 2: Increased by 20%)
  • Moving Target, level 6 – (Rank 1: +15 damage and energy resistance while sprinting (Without Power Armor), Rank 2: +30 damage and energy resistance, Rank 3: +45 damage and energy resistance)
  • Thru-Hiker, level 7 – (Rank 1: Food and drink weights are reduced by 30%, Rank 2: Reduced by 60%, Rank 3: Reduced by 90%)
  • Dead Man Sprinting, level 8 – (Rank 1: Sprint 10% faster at increased AP cost when your health is below 40%, Rank 2: 20% faster below 50% health)
  • Packin’ Light, level 9 – (Rank 1: Pistols weigh 25% less, Rank 2: 50% less, Rank 3: 75% less)
  • Guerilla, level 10 – (Rank 1: Automatic pistols do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage. Rank 3: +30 % damage)
  • Gunslinger, level 12 – (Rank 1: Non-automatic pistols now do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Marathoner, level 13 – (Rank 1: Sprinting consumes 20% fewer AP, Rank 2: 40% fewer AP, Rank 3: 60% fewer AP)
  • Ninja, level 15 – Rank 1: Melee sneak attacks do 2.3x normal damage, Rank 2: 2.6x damage, Rank 3: 3x damage)
  • Evasive, level 17 – (Rank 1: Each AGI point adds +1 damage and energy resist while out of power armor (max 15), Rank 2: +2 damage and energy resist (max 30), Rank 3: +3 damage and energy resist (max 45))
  • Modern Renegade, level 18 – (Rank 1: Gain pistol hip fire accuracy and +2% chance to cripple limbs, Rank 2: +3% crippling chance, Rank 3: +4% crippling chance)
  • Sneak, level 20 – (Rank 1: You are 25% harder to detect while sneaking, Rank 2: 50% harder, Rank 3: 75% harder)
  • Home Defense, level 22 – (Rank 1-3: You can disarm traps and craft increasingly better traps and turrets (Plans required))
  • Expert Gunslinger, level 24 – (Rank 1: Non-automatic pistols now do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Expert Guerilla, level 25 – (Rank 1: Automatic pistols do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage. Rank 3: +30 % damage)
  • Covert Operative, level 27 – Rank 1: Ranged sneak attacks deal 2.15x normal damage, Rank 2: 2.3x damage, Rank 3: 2.5x damage)
  • Enforcer, level 30 – (Rank 1: Shotguns gain +5% stagger chance and +10% chance to cripple a limb, Rank 2: +10% stagger chance/+20% crippling chance, Rank 3: +15% stagger chance/+30% crippling chance)
  • Goat Legs, level 32 – (Rank 1: Take 40% less damage from falling, Rank 2: 80% less damage)
  • Ammosmith, level 34 – (Rank 1: Create 40% more rounds when crafting ammo, Rank 2: 80% more rounds)
  • Escape Artist, level 35 – (Rank 1: Sneak to lose enemies and can sprint in stealth)
  • Mister Sandman, level 37 – (Rank 1: At night silenced weapons deal +25% sneak attack damage, Rank 2: +50% sneak attack damage)
  • Light-Footed, level 38 – (Rank 1: While sneaking, you never trigger floor-based traps)
  • White Knight, level 39 – (Rank 1: Armor breaks 30% slower and is cheaper to repair, Rank 2: 50% slower, Rank 3: 90% slower)
  • Master Gunslinger, level 41 – (Rank 1: Non-automatic pistols now do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage, Rank 3: +30% damage)
  • Master Guerilla, level 43 – (Rank 1: Automatic pistols do +10% damage, Rank 2: +20% damage. Rank 3: +30 % damage)
  • Dodgy, level 45 – (Rank 1: Spend 30 Action Points to avoid 10% of each enemy attack, Rank 2: Avoid 20%, Rank 3: Avoid 30%)
  • Secret Agent, level 47 – (Rank 1: Stealth Boys last twice as long, Rank 2: Three times as long, Rank 3: Four times as long)
  • Adrenaline, level 49 – (Rank 1: Gain +6% (max 36%) damage for 30 seconds per kill (refreshes with each kill), Rank 2: +7% (Max 42%) damage, Rank 3: +8% (Max 48%) damage, Rank 4: +9% (Max 54%) damage, Rank 5: +10% (Max 60%) damage)
  • Gun Fu, level 50 – (Rank 1: V.A.T.S. swaps target on kill with +10% damage on your next target, Rank 2: +10% damage, then 20% on your next two targets, Rank 3: +10% damage, then 20% and 30% on your next 3 targets)

Luck Perk Cards

  • Pharma Farma, level 2 – (Rank 1: 40% chance to find extra aid chems when you search a chem container, Rank 2: 60% chance, Rank 3: 80% chance)
  • Scrounger, level 3 – (Rank 1: 40% chance to find extra ammo when you search an ammunition container, Rank 2: 60% chance, Rank 3: 80% chance)
  • Serendipity, level 5 – (Rank 1: While below 30% health, gain a 15% chance to avoid damage, Rank 2: 30% chance, Rank 3: 45% chance)
  • Can Do!, level 7 – (Rank 1: 40% chance to find an extra canned good when you search a food container, Rank 2: 40%, Rank 3: 60%)
  • Good with Salt, level 9 – (Rank 1: Food in your inventory will spoil 30% slower than normal, Rank 2: 60% slower, Rank 3: 90% slower)
  • Junk Shield, level 10 – (Rank 1: Carry Junk to gain up to 10 damage and energy resistance (Without Power Armor), Rank 2: 20 damage and energy resistance, 30 damage and energy resistance)
  • Mystery Meat, level 11 – (Rank 1-3: Chance that Stimpaks may generate edible meat tissue, Higher Rads improve the chances)
  • Luck of the Draw, level 14 – (Rank 1: Your weapon has 10% chance to regain condition when hitting an enemy, Rank 2: 20% chance, Rank 3: 30% chance)
  • Cap Collector, level 16 – (Rank 1-3: Gain an increasing chance to find more caps from a caps stash)
  • Woodchucker, level 17 – (Rank 1: Twice as much wood when harvesting)
  • Curator, level 19 – (Rank 1: Bobbleheads and magazines last twice as long)
  • Psychopath, level 20 – (Rank 1: Kills in VATS have 5% chance to refill your critical meter, Rank 2: 10% chance, Rank 3: 15% chance)
  • Dry Nurse, level 23 – (Rank 1: 50% chance to keep your stimpak when you revive a player)
  • Lucky Break, level 24 – (Rank 1-3Increasingng chance your armor will repair itself when hit)
  • Mysterious Stranger, level 26 – (Rank 1-3: Increasing chance the mysterious stranger will appear in VATS to attack your target)
  • Last Laugh, level 27 – (Rank 1: Drop a live grenade from your inventory when you die)
  • Four Leaf Clover, level 29 – (Rank 1-3: Increasing chance that each hit in VATS will completely fill your critical meter)
  • Starched Genes, level 30 – (Rank 1: Less chance to mutate from rads or cure mutations with RadAway, Rank 2: Never mutate from rads and Radaway will never cure mutations)
  • One Gun Army, level 31 – (Rank 1: Heavy guns gain +4% stagger chance and +4% chance to cripple a limb, Rank 2: +8% stagger chance/+8% crippling chance, Rank 3: +12% stagger chance/+12% crippling chance
  • Grim Reaper’s Sprint, level 33 – (Rank 1: Kills in VATS have a 15% chance to restore all Action Points, Rank 2: 25% chance, Rank 3: 35% chance)
  • Storm Chaser, level 35 – (Rank 1-2″ Gain increasing health regen while outside in rain or rad storms)
  • Tormentor, level 37 – (Rank 1: Rifle attacks have +5% chance of crippling a limb, Rank 2: +10% chance, Rank 3: +15% chance)
  • Ricochet, level 38 – (Rank 1: 6% chance to deflect back ranged damage (excludes PvP), Rank 2: 12% chance, Rank 3: 18% chance)
  • Quick Hands, level 40 – (Rank 1: 6% chance to instantly reload when your clip empties, Rank 2: 12% chance, Rank 3: 18% chance)
  • Bloody Mess, level 42 – (Rank 1: +5% bonus damage and enemies may explode into a gory mess, Rank 2: +10% damage bonus, Rank 3: +15% damage bonus)
  • Critical Savvy, level 44 – (Rank 1: Criticals only consume 85% of your meter, Rank 2: 70%, rank 3: 55%)
  • Class Freak, level 46 – (Rank 1: Negative effects of mutations are reduced by 25%, Rank 2: 50% reduction, Rank 3: 75% reduction)
  • Better Criticals, level 47 – (Rank 1: Criticals do +20% damage, Rank 2: Criticals do +30% damage, Rank 3: Criticals do +40% damage)
  • Mysterious Savior, level 49 – (Rank 1-3: Increasing chance for a mysterious savior to revive you when downed)
  • Super Duper, level 50 – (Rank 1: When crafting, 10% chance of getting double the result, Rank 2: 20% chance, Rank 3: 30% chance)

Those are all the Perk Cards that are currently in Fallout 76. As the game gets played more and Bethesda releases more updates, the list should keep on growing, offering even more combinations for your survivor to take advantage of.

You can check out our other Fallout 76 guides on how to equip them or upgrade them if you need more details on Perk Cards.

For more tips and strategies on surviving the harsh wasteland of Appalachia, check out our Fallout 76 guide wiki.

Comments
Continue Reading
To Top