Electronic Arts is adding eight more games to its Origin Access subscription service for PC this month, including strategy and management simulation games.
Origin Access has been steadily adding more games to its collection, or Vault, over the past few months with nine games in September and 15 games in August, including Burnout Paradise Remastered and Star Wars Battlefront II for Premier subscribers. Check out the full list of games and their descriptions, via EA, being added this month below.
- Tropico 5 – Forge a Dynasty whose reign spans from the most ancient of civilizations to a modern metropolis beyond the 21st century.
- Project Highrise – Build masterpieces of art and engineering as you form a skyline of towering skyscrapers.
- Tharsis – Defy the odds with humanity’s first mission to Mars in this turn-based strategy game.
- Cosmic Star Heroine – Explore the Zevanii Star System as a cosmic spy and unravel the galaxy’s dark conspiracies.
- Opus Magnum – Use every tool in your lab to combine elements and assemble machines to reach the ultimate pursuit in alchemy.
- Slime-san Superslime Edition – Escape the belly of a giant worm by jumping, sliding, and slime-ing your way to freedom.
- Sudden Strike 4 – Command your armies and lead them through the battlefields of World War II.
- Deponia – One man’s trash is another man’s home planet. Solve puzzles and overcome obstacles in order to protect your junk-infested world.
EA’s Origin Access offers a collection of PC games that subscribers can download and play for a monthly or yearly fee. The company announced a new tier of the service called Premier last June, offering full access to the studio’s upcoming games, such as Anthem and Battlefield V, for a higher price.