How to Get All Badges in NBA 2K19 & What They Do
NBA 2K returns again for 2019 and the MyCareer mode options are even deeper than previous years. Once again, though, Badges return and have an important impact on your star’s stats. They’re split into six categories, which you can see below, and can be upgraded to different levels (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Hall Of Fame, and Grand). Here’s how to get all the badges in NBA 2K19.
How to Get All Badges in NBA 2K19 – Inside Scorer
- Relentless Finisher: Unlocked by attempting 75 contact layups and/or dunks and causes physical hits on contact shots to not impact energy to the same level.
- Acrobat: If you do 15 reverse layups and 5 change-shot layups in one season, you unlock the ability to change the shot you’re attempting in mid-air when attempting a difficult shot type.
- Pick and Roller: The offensive awareness of the roller is improved during a pick-and-roll if you call for and execute 100 in a season.
- Post Spin Technician: Unlocked if you spin or drive out of post 100 times in one season.
- Putback King: After scoring a set number of putbacks, your offensive awareness around the ball after an offensive rebound is improved.
- Dream-Like Up and Under: Unlocked by attempting 50 up and under shots in a season and makes you more likely to score up and under moves from in the post.
- Drop-Stepper: By executing 30 drop step moves, your drop-step in the post improves.
- Tear Dropper: If you make 50 floaters in one season, your character’s floaters and runners are improved.
How to Get All Badges in NBA 2K19 – Defense
- Charge Card: Take seven charges to be more effective at doing so.
- Pick Dodger: Use turbo to get through screens to improve ability to get around screens.
- Defensive Stopper: Get multiple “good shot defense”, “good transition defense”, and “stop fastbreak” teammate grades to decrease defence’s offensive skills.
- Rim Protector: Improves defensive awareness around the rim.
- Chase Down Artist: Improves ability to stop fast-breaks.
- Pick Pocket: Improve stealing ability by causing 50 loose balls.
How to Get All Badges in NBA 2K19 – Outside Scorer
- Deep Range Deadeye: Improve deep range shots by hitting 100 contested deep range shots.
- Mid-Range Deadeye: Score 150 shots from within the paint from the elbow when the shot is being contested to improve mid-range shooting.
- Pick & Popper: Score 200 times as the pick and pop man to improve pick and pop receiving ability.
- Limitless Range: Improve range even more by hitting 50 long-range shots (before the hashmark).
- Corner Specialist: Improve your three-point shooting from the corner by scoring 25 three-pointers.
- Difficult Shots: Improves ability to hit tough shots off dribbles by hitting 100 pull and hop shots that are contested.
- Catch & Shoot: Score 100 times from catching and shooting to improve ability to shoot standstill shots from catching.
- Tireless Scorer: Attempt 200 shots while your energy bar is red to improve ability to shoot in those circumstances.
How to Get All Badges in NBA 2K19 – Rebounding
- Hustle Rebounder: Get 70 offensive and 250 defensive rebounds to improve aggression when chasing rebounds.
How to Get All Badges in NBA 2K19 – Playmaking
- Ankle Breaker: Get “double move leading to a score” 200 times to ankle break an opponent when doing dribbling moves.
- Break Starter: Pass successfully to a teammate in transition after grabbing a defensive rebound to allow you to pull off accurate outlet passes after starting a fast-break.
- Pick & Roll Maestro: Call for 150 screens to improve passing and shooting off screen when starting a pick and roll.
- Lob City Passer: Perform 50 alley-oops to improve their accuracy.
- Flashy Passer: Improve passing to receivers by doing 50 flashy passes.
- Dimer: Get 300 assists to become an Elite Passer, which makes your player more likely to pass to a player in the right position.
How to Get All Badges in NBA 2K19 – Athleticism
- Bruiser: Your player’s physicality affects opponents. Unlocked by getting physical with an opponent a set number of times.
- Lob City Finisher: Do 15 lobs, layups, or dunks to become better at slamming alley-oops.
- Brick Wall: Successfully execute 100 screens to improve ability to do so.
- Posterizer: Make 15 contact dunks to improve accuracy.
- One Man Fast Break: Score 100 times on a fast-break to be more efficient on them.
If we find more as we play though NBA 2K19, we’ll be sure to update you here, but for now, that’s all you need to know about how to get all badges in NBA 2K19. For more on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide.