Capcom has just dropped a new trailer for Devil May Cry V at TGS 2018. The three-minute clip shows off plenty of new ass-kicking action and brings back some familiar faces as well.
Firstly, we get a better look at what Dante brings to the table, including his gorgeous red motorcycle that he can ride into battle. He also comes rocking with his classic weapons, such as Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory, and he also has a few new items up his sleeve. The latest Devil May Cry V trailer also gives us a glimpse into the mysterious third protagonist, V, who appears at the end of the clip. Interestingly enough, it also seems like we might be getting three-player co-op, as hinted by the Xbox website.
Apart from the trailer, Capcom has also revealed a new Mega Man collaboration with Devil May Cry V. Nero can use the iconic Mega Buster as a weapon, wrecking havoc with Mega Man’s signature weapon. This exclusive weapon is part of the Devil May Cry V Deluxe Edition that comes with the following:
- Four exclusive Devil Breaker arms for Nero, including one based on the Mega Buster from the Mega Man series
- An option to replace cutscenes with behind-the-scenes pre-visualized live-action versions
- Battle music: 12 tracks from Devil May Cry 1 to 4
- Alternate Style rank announcers and title calls
- Dante weapon: Cavaliere R
Devil May Cry V is slated to launch on Mar. 5, 2019 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Watch the trailer below to learn more: